E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > FS: One Day M School session (@ BMW Performance Driving School). Cheap!

12-15-2010, 01:28 PM   #1
08m3guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Cool FS: One Day M School session (@ BMW Performance Driving School). Cheap!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a One Day M School session for sale. The certificate is for an open date (of your choice, subject to availability) and may be transferred (confirmed with BMW). This is the well renowned and reviewed M-School Day at the BMW Performance Center in Spartanburg, SC. I have moved too far away to travel to the session, but would like to offer it to anyone who might be interested.

Retail price is $1,295. I am asking just $685.

Please PM me or email me at 08e90m3@gmail.com. Thanks.

Info on the program - http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...s/MSchool.aspx

Quote:
One-Day M School

Get ready to focus on the same skill sets that professional drivers work on every day. You'll learn how to optimize the M car's attitude to the conditions and road at hand. You'll become a smoother driver. And your reaction times will decrease. It's the result of your skills becoming more in tune with the attributes of the car you'll be driving. After all, power is nothing if you can't handle it.

'Both experiences I have had at the BMW Performance Center have exceeded my expectations, and my friends will tell you that I set the bar high. The Performance Center is really on target with providing an experience that matches the BMW enthusiasts' excitement and passion for the BMW brand.'
-TS

We'll hone in on finesse, quick reflexes and eye coordination through a variety of exercises on our slalom course, autocross and wet skid pad. With more horsepower and sharper chassis dynamics at your controls, you need to be at the top of your game. We'll make sure you get there.

Cost: $1,295

Appreciate 0
      12-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
IlChengis
once Treppiede
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Hey Buddy,
Thanks for the offer.

I almost signed up for a January BMW Performance Driving School session until I found out that all cars would be equipped with slushboxes.

Do you know if there's a way to request 6MT cars for these events? I can't believe that AT-crippled cars are even available for a Performance Driving school.

Thanks for the clarification,

-Walter
      12-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
Professor///M
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3, 2022 X5 40i;

Garage List
Not for nothing... what's the catch...

When something seems too good to be true, usually it is.
Appreciate 0