E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 2008 e92 335d Sapphire Black M-Sport - £6995

12-10-2019, 11:14 AM   #1
stiritup
Rep
Drives: 335d

Thumbs up 2008 e92 335d Sapphire Black M-Sport - £6995

The time has come to reluctantly sell my e92 as I've had to buy a bigger estate.

335d M-Sport Coupe. 100,000 miles. Sapphire metallic black with cream Dakota leather interior.

Car is generally in excellent condition - Always warmed up properly, and never driven too hard (currently averaging almost 40mpg). I have always taken great care cleaning and polishing the exterior and maintaining the interior regularly with leather conditioner. The only minor negatives are some curbing on the front nearside alloy wheel, and a small scrape on the read offside wheel arch. Engine wise the car has been absolutely faultless during my ownership and hasn't been modified in anyway, which is becoming increasingly difficult to find. The only exterior changes I've made are black kidney grilles and LED halos - originals will be included in the sale.

Car has great specs which include:

-Auto gearbox (with paddle shifters)
-M-Sport Package
-Park Distance Control front and rear M-Sport Package
-Electric memory seats with lumbar support
-USB and AUX interface
-Front armrest with USB, AUX and phone holder.
-Privacy glass
-Bi-xenon headlights
-Auto lights & wipers
-Cruise control with brake function
-Dual climate control

Almost full service history (8 stamps), and a stack of receipts. Previous work includes:

-Genuine BMW front and rear brakes complete

-Genuine BMW handbrake mechanism

-Genuine BMW front wheel bearings

-Genuine BMW rear wheel bearings

-Genuine BMW turbo intercooler pipe

-Genuine BMW fuel filter, cabin air filter, air filter, oil filter

-Bilstein rear shocks

MOT'd until October 2022. Next service not due until October too. Had 2 new rear tyres (Goodyear Eagle F1s) in September 2019 and barely been driven since.

Based in Storrington, West Sussex. Currently advertised at £6995 but open to reasonable offers.Feel free to PM me if you'd like more details/photos.

Last edited by stiritup; 01-09-2021 at 06:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2021, 06:40 AM   #2
stiritup
Rep
Drives: 335d

This is back up for sale now at £6995. Currently on 100k miles. MOT and serviced in October.
Appreciate 0