E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Body work needed!

01-30-2019, 01:32 PM   #1
xjackhunter
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Body work needed!

I recently purchased an E93 335i and it needs the front bumper repainted, along with some minor body work that I may or may not have done. Does anyone know any reputable shops with reasonable pricing in the metro-Atlanta area? I really don't want to spend a few hundred dollars on paintwork that looks subpar.
Thanks!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 01:48 PM   #2
xjackhunter
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
What is your budget for a full repaint/correction on that bumper and are you planning on doing anything about the hood - or is this just for the bumper?
I'm referring just to the bumper, I can live with the little dent on the hood. As far as budget goes, I'm really not sure, I've been told that anywhere around $300 dollars is a fair price for a bumper repaint, but so far, I've been quoted <$500 for the job by 2 shops near me.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 05:01 PM   #3
xjackhunter
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjackhunter View Post
I'm referring just to the bumper, I can live with the little dent on the hood. As far as budget goes, I'm really not sure, I've been told that anywhere around $300 dollars is a fair price for a bumper repaint, but so far, I've been quoted <$500 for the job by 2 shops near me.
Those prices seem a bit on the low end actually. Most top notch shops will charge around $600-$800 for a full front bumper repaint, including all the prep.

These two guys are the best I know of in the ATL area.

Best by far: Bo Pirkle of Pirkle Body shop in Tucker. The phone number is 770-939-6982.

Next best I know: Hot Wheels, on Cobb Pkwy and 120. Phone is (770) 422-8412.

Finally, if looking to do something from a place that is a little less 'top of the line' - check out Ed Voyles Body Shop in Marietta. They do good work, but it won't be 'better than factory new' like the other guys. Phone: (770) 933-5771.

Hope that helps.
Thanks I really appreciate the input!
Appreciate 0