E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > [SOLD] 2008 335i 6MT sedan (E90) in Denver - $9,500 OBO

06-18-2018, 02:04 PM   #1
SAM67
Cars & Guitars
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i E90

[SOLD] 2008 335i 6MT sedan (E90) in Denver - $9,500 OBO

I'm selling my 2008 BMW 335i E90 sedan with 103,xxx miles currently. Monaco Blue exterior with Lemon/Black Dakota leather interior and brushed aluminum interior trim with a 6 speed manual transmission, rear wheel drive and N54 turbo inline 6 cylinder engine. 300 HP and 300 lb. ft. torque. Options include Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Comfort Access, Satellite Radio, iPhone/iPod Adapter. I picked her up in Munich via European Delivery and spent a week driving on the Autobahn in Germany -- tough decision to let her go!

I have followed Mike Miller's old school maintenance schedule, including engine oil changes every 7,500 miles since new. Lots of recent maintenance including new spark plugs, engine air filter, cabin air filter, wiper blades and engine oil/filter. Driver's side air bag recall has been completed. New high-pressure fuel pump and low-pressure sensor installed this month. New water pump and expansion tank installed in February with coolant flush/refill. New front Bilstein struts, mounts and front support arm bushings installed with alignment at 97,854 miles. Battery replaced at 79,101 miles. Oil filter seal replaced at 69,814 miles. Both turbos replaced under warranty at 66,074 miles. I have a detailed service history document with all maintenance/repairs listed, plus invoices/receipts since new.

Mounted new Continental Extreme Contact Sport summer tires last spring with approximately 5,000 miles driven to date. Exterior paint is in really good shape for a 10 year old car driven on Colorado roads but it does have some minor chips, scratches and dings. No accidents but the left side skirt and rear bumper cover were repainted due to damage caused by a faulty automated car wash -- my one and only visit to a car wash. Hand washed ever since. Interior is in excellent shape with minimal wear on driver's side bolsters. Car has never been chipped or abused and is completely stock with exception of BMW short shift lever and ZHP shift knob. I will provide the original lever and shift knob plus some other odds and ends to the buyer.

This is really nice looking, well-maintained and fun-to-drive car. I would prefer to sell it to a fellow BMW enthusiast, so let me know (soon) if you are interested. Asking $9,500 or best offer. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Last edited by SAM67; 06-30-2018 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0