E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > JW-Tuning - Do Not Buy! Poor Quality Product, Horrible Customer Service, Dishonest!!!

06-09-2009, 11:28 AM   #45
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

i think JW-Tuning should chime in to this thread asap!!

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 11:34 AM   #46
JW-Tuning
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bimmer

the first time you email us about your problem is June 7th.

the day you paid is May 20th.. on the same date we mail the diffuser 05-20-2009, 03:42 PM
it's shipped. Hong Kong EMS # EE753910886HK

the item was delivered
Item Number Destination Delivery Status Event Date
EE753910886HK United States of America Delivered. 23-May-2009

on june 8th you msg us asking for a refund.

that's 16 days later...

our company has a policy "All return requests must be made within 5 days after receiving order." you could have let us know earlier than 16 days.

we apologize for the bad fit of the product because we sent the wrong item but we also have our company policy.

we are willing to offer exchange.

Last edited by JW-Tuning; 06-09-2009 at 12:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 11:34 AM   #47
Hedges
Major General
Rep
Drives: 12 C63 AMG

nm
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #48
nismo-gtr
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW-Tuning View Post

the day you paid is May 20th.. on the same date we mail the diffuser 05-20-2009, 03:42 PM

the item was delivered

that's 16 days later...

our company has a policy "All return requests must be made within 5 days after receiving order." you could have let us know earlier than 16 days.

we apologize for the bad fit of the product because we sent the wrong item but we also have our company policy.
i guess the OP has responsibility in this matter as well. i always msg the vendor if a problem arises as i want to install my parts ASAP when i get them (very anxious every time i get the parts! LOL)

btw, OP did you pay with paypal? if yes, did you put a dispute?
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #49
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:

the item was delivered

that's 16 days later...

Returns policy doesn't freaking apply if you sent the wrong item out. Period.

/THREAD for poor customer service.
      06-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #50
Analog
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 F10 535 xdrive

Quote:

the item was delivered

that's 16 days later...

I am mad by looking at how this vendor responded.
If you sell a totally non-fitting product--> get it resolve!!! not BS about your company policy.....
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #51
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
JW-Tuning...

disappointed.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #52
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceaholic View Post
dam paul that sux.. and you been waiting for a diffuser for awhile now.. and then this shet happens.. i hope you get this resolved.. and jw deleted all your post in there thread.. LoLz
I know! I've been waiting for someone to have a CF Quad forever now.
I'm really disappointed.
Thanks Jace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmeration View Post
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeamn... is that even for an e90???
It sure doesn't look like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo-gtr View Post
not sure if this is correct.. does EU cars have different M-tech diffusers than US? may be this is for EU m-tech rear bumper.. it's different from North America.
M-tech rear is the same on all E90's except the LCI no matter where they came from. US, Euro, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjz View Post
be that as it may, vendors should not sell their product without releasing that important of an info only to have the customer to find out on their own after purchasing the product

good luck paul, although i am sure long can make it fit, i hope you do get your money back so you can spend it elsewhere, good luck

JZ
I strongly agree with you Jer, not only was the info not released to me, I was lied to and now then ignored.
Thanks man, hope I get the money back too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
Pretty sure the bumpers are uniform especially diffuser mounting points. I mean we have members mounting up Studie parts all the way from Japan, with no problems.

Its just a messed up product compounded with messed up customer service.
Agreed. Mounting points should be the same regardless of the cars origin.
Agreed. Bad product with even worse customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92-Lighting View Post
ok, something isnt right here, the fitment is off by like 200%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Returns policy doesn't freaking apply if you sent the wrong item out. Period.

/THREAD for poor customer service.
Thanks Kev.
Why should I be punished because they screwed up my order and sent me the wrong item??
Terrible customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analog View Post
I am mad by looking at how this vendor responded.
If you sell a totally non-fitting product--> get it resolve!!! not BS about your company policy.....

Quote:
i guess the OP has responsibility in this matter as well. i always msg the vendor if a problem arises as i want to install my parts ASAP when i get them (very anxious every time i get the parts! LOL)

btw, OP did you pay with paypal? if yes, did you put a dispute?
I was unable to install the diffuser the day that i got it because the M-tech rear was still in my garage. I tried putting the diffuser on and it didn't fit. I thought once the bumper was installed on the car things would be a little different and i could maybe form the diffuser more.
Yes i paid with PayPal and Yes I filed a dispute.
They already closed the case stating they do not cover poor quality products and I should continue to try to resolve the issue with the seller.
No help at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
JW-Tuning...

disappointed.
Yup. Beware guys.
Thanks PAK
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 01:32 PM   #53
335JB
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi E92

feel bad for u but if it really took u that long to get in contact with them, theres really not much u can do. the first thing i do whenever i recieve a package is open it and make sure it does what its supposed to for the very same reason of not ever being in ur position regarding return policies. they sent u a package and gave u an allotted amount of time to return. i say eat this one and be glad they r letting u exhange it

OEM Front Lip | Seibon CF Trunk | CF Kidney Grills | Painted Reflectors | GP Thunder Angels | ACS Roof Spoiler | Rear Fogs
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #54
in5ane_3
Lieutenant General
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M3

Wow that's horrible.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 01:36 PM   #55
KL2DC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
I'm curious though, they said they sent the wrong item, so what make and model is that f'ed up diffuser actually for (to achieve 100% fit)?? 128i/135i? E91? A civic?

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 01:40 PM   #56
335JB
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I'm curious though, they said they sent the wrong item, so what make and model is that f'ed up diffuser actually for (to achieve 100% fit)?? 128i/135i? E91? A civic?
same here. i want to know what model uses that diffusor. im guessing its most likely just a shitty mold job though

OEM Front Lip | Seibon CF Trunk | CF Kidney Grills | Painted Reflectors | GP Thunder Angels | ACS Roof Spoiler | Rear Fogs
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #57
nismo-gtr
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335JB View Post
feel bad for u but if it really took u that long to get in contact with them, theres really not much u can do. the first thing i do whenever i recieve a package is open it and make sure it does what its supposed to for the very same reason of not ever being in ur position regarding return policies. they sent u a package and gave u an allotted amount of time to return. i say eat this one and be glad they r letting u exhange it

to OP.. if it doesn't fit.. PM right away not 16 DAYS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #58
jumpingjz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Coupe

Quote:

the item was delivered

that's 16 days later...

I am sorry but i got to disagree with you on this one, while company policy should be followed, it takes time for customers to get the parts installed, 5 days seems a bit too short of the period especially for customers who really would like to see if parts can fit via minor modification, in this case, i think OP's entitled to go through that process before asking for refund, otherwise, we would be talking about how OP creating a complain thread without thoroughly test fitting the product.

In addition, on your post, you have admitted sending a wrong part, wouldn't OP be entitled to refund upon returning you the wrong part that you've sent out since this issue was not caused by the OP.

don't mean to offend you in anyway, but if the company's at fault in this case, perhaps you should take care of the customer since referrals are pretty important for online vendors...

JZ

Some say........that he has a wrench for an arm and a ecu for a brain.....and that he eats his cereal with synthetic oil. All we know is he's called long tran.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #59
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

the item was delivered

that's 16 days later...

Wow, how nice of you to finally respond. I only sent like 7 or 8 Private Messages and filed a PayPal dispute and what not. . .

First off, Yes I paid for the item on May 20th.
I can assure you it was not delivered to my house on May 23rd.
It may have been delivered to the US or even to my local post office, but not to my house.
I remember this because I was waiting for another package aswell, nothing came on the 23rd which was a Saturday. I then had to wait until the fallowing Tuesday, because Monday was a holiday here, which was the 26th. I realize that doesn't make a whole lot of difference but I also messaged you and asked for a refund on June 6th immediately after I realized it did not fit.
When I recieved the diffuser the bumper wasn't installed on my car.
I tried putting the diffuser on the bumper before the installation just to see how it looked. . . I didn't think it fit right but before jumping the gun and telling you this thing was a POS and I want a refund I thought I would wait until the bumper was installed and then give it another try.
I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt since you told me that the quality and fitment would be perfect!!
When dealing with customers in the US when you're in HK you should really be more understanding with a time frame of more than 5 days.
You should also let customers know of your ridiculous return policy beforehand! I'm sure alot of people would stray away from you knowing that they have a 5 day time frame to which afterwards they are screwed!

I can't say whether you sent the wrong item or if this diffuser is just terrible quality and fitment. This doesn't look like the diffuser for the E92 either, I can find out though. . .
Either way, that is not my fault. You should own up to your mistake and make this right.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #60
JoeShaney
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i Sedan

I'm definitely with the OP on this one. 16 day.... who cares, people get busy sometimes!

That diffuser is a pile of crap.... Holy turd!!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #61
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

to OP.. if it doesn't fit.. PM right away not 16 DAYS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read my response to him please.
It wasn't 16 days, it was more like 10 or 11 days. Which I know still seems like a while but I didn't want to make a big deal over nothing. I wanted to try ever possible way to make it fit before asking for a refund.

Quote:
Quote:
same here. i want to know what model uses that diffusor. im guessing its most likely just a shitty mold job though
I'm also very curious aswell. I honestly think it is E90 but just has awful, impossible fitment.
I'm going to try to fit it on a couple friends E92/E92 and see how that comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjz View Post
I am sorry but i got to disagree with you on this one, while company policy should be followed, it takes time for customers to get the parts installed, 5 days seems a bit too short of the period especially for customers who really would like to see if parts can fit via minor modification, in this case, i think OP's entitled to go through that process before asking for refund, otherwise, we would be talking about how OP creating a complain thread without thoroughly test fitting the product.

In addition, on your post, you have admitted sending a wrong part, wouldn't OP be entitled to refund upon returning you the wrong part that you've sent out since this issue was not caused by the OP.

don't mean to offend you in anyway, but if the company's at fault in this case, perhaps you should take care of the customer since referrals are pretty important for online vendors...

JZ
Exactly my point Jer. If I jumped the gun and asked for a refund right away, I would have gotten reamed for not installing it correctly and I should have tried this and that and blah blah.
5 days is not a realistic time frame.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #62
335JB
Private First Class
Rep

hope shit works out for u. it was over their return policy and u admitted to that. hopefully theyll understand both parties r to blame. u with time and them with a deformed product. at least they offered an exchange. they should just let u keep that pos if its meant for an e90 and send you another with tested fitment. most likely will make u just pay for shipping or something

Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #63
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

This is why i never buy things over seas. Just a PIA to deal with. Now if he wants you to ship it back.. it will cost a fucking fortune.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #64
Steve748
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Corvette & Jeep Commander

I think the seller should send out the correct replacement part and should arrange for the faulty part to be collected at the sellers expense. When the replacement part is fitted and found to be as described then the seller should either arrange for the faulty part/s to be collected or re-imburse the buyer with the cost of returning it.
Only then will JW credibility be somewhat restored.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #65
Hedges
Major General
Rep
Drives: 12 C63 AMG

lol 5 days company policy!

These guys are in it for the 1 time business as opposed to repeat customers!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #66
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
hope shit works out for u. it was over their return policy and u admitted to that. hopefully theyll understand both parties r to blame. u with time and them with a deformed product. at least they offered an exchange. they should just let u keep that pos if its meant for an e90 and send you another with tested fitment. most likely will make u just pay for shipping or something
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
lol 5 days company policy!

These guys are in it for the 1 time business as opposed to repeat customers!
Exactly.
The thing is. . . How was I suposed to know that there was a 5 day return policy??? That was never mentioned. That should be disclosed prior to purchase!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
This is why i never buy things over seas. Just a PIA to deal with. Now if he wants you to ship it back.. it will cost a fucking fortune.
Exactly.
Why should I have to pay for any more shipping than I already paid for.
It's not my fault they screwed up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
I think the seller should send out the correct replacement part and should arrange for the faulty part to be collected at the sellers expense. When the replacement part is fitted and found to be as described then the seller should either arrange for the faulty part/s to be collected or re-imburse the buyer with the cost of returning it.
Only then will JW credibility be somewhat restored.
!
That's exactly what I would hope for.
If they do not refund all of my money, they should send out the correct part that I paid for!
If they are willing to send me out a better fitting diffuser, after I recieve it, I am even willing to go through the trouble of mailing out this faulty item if they want to pay for shipping.
Appreciate 0