E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Do Not Buy From Prior-design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'l Tell You Why

11-02-2011, 09:13 AM   #45
Php
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: CaymanS, used to be e92 335

我去,该让丫退全额的哥们儿。必须追究啊。exhaust打算怎么办?如果退不成要不你试着自己把它给卖了 ,减少点亏损。

那公司给你回的email也太不专业了,语法都一塌糊涂。还是在当地买东西的好。
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #46
sickem
Freude am fahren
Rep
Drives: E90 N54

Garage List
OP, I'm sorry if I missed this in someone's reply, but did you purchase this stuff on a credit card? If so, in the US at least, you can dispute the charges on the card since the company has not delivered the goods and appears to be acting in bad faith. I always use American Express for this reason. I am not sure how that works in NZ, but it is worth a try...
      11-02-2011, 12:41 PM   #47
aykim2188
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by J02 335i View Post
That front bumper fitment in the first link you provided sucks, look where the bumper meets the front fenders above the wheel, thats horrible. In the second link it looks decent.
Yeh according to the post he got a prototype sent to him...he received the kit before the production stage.

m-tech front & sides | jbspeed CF splitters| painted reflectors | black kidneys | dinan strut bar | bmw performance exhaust | bmw performance power kit | bbs rg-r
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 12:48 PM   #48
evangelion139
Dreaming for Manual Transmission E92M3
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 328i MT; 2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Php View Post

i doubt they will refund back to him by any means.. to be honest I am kind surprised they finally shipped out the parts after 3 MONTHS ..
      11-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #49
Yvette
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M

Big lesson learned, hope everything gets fixed and worth the time and money after all the installs / adjustments.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #50
ledorkii
Private
Rep
Drives: '07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickem View Post
OP, I'm sorry if I missed this in someone's reply, but did you purchase this stuff on a credit card? If so, in the US at least, you can dispute the charges on the card since the company has not delivered the goods and appears to be acting in bad faith. I always use American Express for this reason. I am not sure how that works in NZ, but it is worth a try...
1 to the American Express.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #51
azenh
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 coupe

悲剧
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #52
ceb
NHTSA Nazi
Rep
Drives: 335ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot335woot View Post
Is it just me, or was that entire original post incomprehensible?

No wonder the OP got shit-fitment parts, neither party could understand what the other one was saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
sorry to break the news to you but english isn't everyones first language.....and for the op hope you get every sorted out I would be pissed!!!
woot335woot appears to be the epitome of the "ugly American" these days. First he complains that people are mis-spelling "gray" as "grey" and now this.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #53
aykim2188
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickem View Post
Pictures of emails shows he had to transfer money to a bank account.

m-tech front & sides | jbspeed CF splitters| painted reflectors | black kidneys | dinan strut bar | bmw performance exhaust | bmw performance power kit | bbs rg-r
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #54
China Ze
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E93 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by aykim2188 View Post
Pictures of emails shows he had to transfer money to a bank account.
i asked about pay it by credit card, but they said no

Last edited by China Ze; 11-02-2011 at 08:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #55
China Ze
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Php View Post

新西兰是小地方。很多东西都没的~ 所以只能外定

after 12 eamil send to them, here is one back....

Last edited by China Ze; 11-02-2011 at 07:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #56
sickem
Freude am fahren
Rep
Drives: E90 N54

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by China Ze View Post
i asked about pay it by credit card, but they said no
that should've been a red flag right there...
      11-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #57
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

I'm so confused by this thread that I don't know where to begin. First of all.. neither one of you seems to speak english as your first language making communication damn near impossible.

The images provided that are supposed to look "clean" are some of the worst fitting pieces of body kit I have ever seen, the f'ing paint match is even off.

Second of all, who lets a company in another country take 6k from them and is so laid back about the situation that basically they almost facilitate themselves getting screwed.

I feel sorry for the OP, but honestly it almost seems like your lack of action with the situation allowed them to do this. Its despicable what they did to you, plain and simple.. but how can you let your money just go float out there with nothing more than a half assed agreement and some broken communication?

|| Vorsteiner FF-103 || BMS JB4 || Meisterschaft GTC || RPI || IND || Challenge ||
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #58
China Ze
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3THOD View Post
I'm so confused by this thread that I don't know where to begin. First of all.. neither one of you seems to speak english as your first language making communication damn near impossible.

The images provided that are supposed to look "clean" are some of the worst fitting pieces of body kit I have ever seen, the f'ing paint match is even off.

Second of all, who lets a company in another country take 6k from them and is so laid back about the situation that basically they almost facilitate themselves getting screwed.

I feel sorry for the OP, but honestly it almost seems like your lack of action with the situation allowed them to do this. Its despicable what they did to you, plain and simple.. but how can you let your money just go float out there with nothing more than a half assed agreement and some broken communication?
the images is i am doing the fiting, not finished yet, i need to put the new exhaust so i can keep fiting every thing on, otherwise there is no point, you need to march every little poing togather, every thing should compalte as a whole。

i know it's hard to communicat, but what i though is the langurage skill for each of us should be enough for just make this trade. how hard is it? i give you the money you give me the kit, we both walk out with a happy face.

i don't think any agreement could work for nathional buyers, even you made the agreement, they still don't give you the right service, what are you going to do...call the cops in your loction?

i was thinking about all the national companies do care about their goodwell, because you need that for national trade. even now if you just search "bmw body kit" on google, there are lots of their product photos and explans, that make them looks professional.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #59
RaihaX
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08' 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Ze View Post
the images is i am doing the fiting, not finished yet, i need to put the new exhaust so i can keep fiting every thing on, otherwise there is no point, you need to march every little poing togather, every thing should compalte as a whole。

i know it's hard to communicat, but what i though is the langurage skill for each of us should be enough for just make this trade. how hard is it? i give you the money you give me the kit, we both walk out with a happy face.

i don't think any agreement could work for nathional buyers, even you made the agreement, they still don't give you the right service, what are you going to do...call the cops in your loction?

i was thinking about all the national companies do care about their goodwell, because you need that for national trade. even now if you just search "bmw body kit" on google, there are lots of their product photos and explans, that make them looks professional.
I feel for your situation but I do think the lack of communication skills plays a big part in this

I know is a bit OT but I am curious as to how you manage to socialize in NZ! I mean English is not my first language (Chinese background) but man my English is a lot better then that!
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #60
nomis_nehc
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E60

Quote:

Okay, I hate to say this, but there are a lot of morons here posting useless shit. Sure, both parties' English is difficult to understand, that's fine. It's neither of their first language, and unfortunately, it's the medium they have to communicate to each other with. But on that same note, what was discussed is simple and easy to understand enough.

The buyer asked about fitment, the seller said it's good. The buyer asked about delivery date, the seller said it'll be shipped in days. What the f' is so hard to understand about that is beyond me.

As for the guy "taking a laid back" attitude about this. I don't know about you, but from what's inferred, it seems like the buyer is probably a busy guy that makes serious money (enough to go drop 5 digits on body kit), and people like that usually holds expectation on people and not worry about the minor details.

For what it's worth, it's not as if Prior is a unknown company either. The buyer looked around for reviews and other feedback, and did not find any red flags. Not only that, learning that Prior's products are often exhibited in shows and whatnot probably made him feel safe about buying from them.

All in all, I can't fault the buyer at all. Prior f'ed up big time, and they need to make this right. They did not deliver any of the commitment that they promised to the buyer.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 10:40 PM   #61
China Ze
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaihaX View Post
I feel for your situation but I do think the lack of communication skills plays a big part in this

I know is a bit OT but I am curious as to how you manage to socialize in NZ! I mean English is not my first language (Chinese background) but man my English is a lot better then that!
i belive people do not need a lot english skill to live in a english country~ all you need is communicat with people,learn the kind of english you need. that's not like writing a essay, dont need whole lot of beautiful words, all you need is make people understand what you saying, may be some times i need to explan what i mean. i wasn't a good student, didnt do very well in english, but i dont think i have a lot problem with communication. most people's fine with it.

Last edited by China Ze; 11-02-2011 at 10:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 10:41 PM   #62
China Ze
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomis_nehc View Post
Okay, I hate to say this, but there are a lot of morons here posting useless shit. Sure, both parties' English is difficult to understand, that's fine. It's neither of their first language, and unfortunately, it's the medium they have to communicate to each other with. But on that same note, what was discussed is simple and easy to understand enough.

The buyer asked about fitment, the seller said it's good. The buyer asked about delivery date, the seller said it'll be shipped in days. What the f' is so hard to understand about that is beyond me.

As for the guy "taking a laid back" attitude about this. I don't know about you, but from what's inferred, it seems like the buyer is probably a busy guy that makes serious money (enough to go drop 5 digits on body kit), and people like that usually holds expectation on people and not worry about the minor details.

For what it's worth, it's not as if Prior is a unknown company either. The buyer looked around for reviews and other feedback, and did not find any red flags. Not only that, learning that Prior's products are often exhibited in shows and whatnot probably made him feel safe about buying from them.

All in all, I can't fault the buyer at all. Prior f'ed up big time, and they need to make this right. They did not deliver any of the commitment that they promised to the buyer.
+1
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #63
JS82
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 328i 6MT Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceb View Post
woot335woot appears to be the epitome of the "ugly American" these days. First he complains that people are mis-spelling "gray" as "grey" and now this.
Actually both are spelled correctly: gray = American English, grey = British English.
I guess not everyone knows that
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #64
Cgmiller63
Cgmiller63
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomis_nehc View Post
Quote:

Appreciate 0
      11-03-2011, 01:57 AM   #65
ItsmeX5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5, 2013 M5, 2007 SL55

I had a prior designs full body kit on my e60. fitment and paint match was perfect. bumper skirts and rear...
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2011, 02:57 AM   #66
DrtyJersey
Private First Class
Colombia
Rep
Drives: e92 328xi

Dude seems to have gotten raped
Appreciate 0