E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Found my E91! No longer looking

12-23-2017, 02:03 PM   #1
putnampunk
Private
Rep
Drives: M3/4/5, E91, LeMons E30

Found my E91! No longer looking

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I've been following the E91 for Sale thread and searching far and wide, but wanted to post a WTB in case there is someone considering listing theirs (or know someone who might).

I'd really like a LCI wagon with an automatic and sports package and RWD. Preferably under 75k miles. Expecting price to be fair but understand the market value of these to be where they are. I'm also willing to travel for a car (M3/4/5 was found in Sacramento).

Crimson Red would be my ideal over black with aluminum trim, but also interested in Space Grey or BSM with Chestnut interiors being second favorites. I love Chestnut interiors but will also go for black (the others I cannot really dig tho, even if Oyster looks good don't think it'd hold up over time). I've also been tempted by Tasman and would like Montego Blue (or Le Mans...) and could consider Blue Water, Monaco as well. I've had a string of silver cars so could use a change of pace.

Other strong wants:
Rear PDC or iDrive
Heated seats
Auto Dimming Rearview + Lumbar support (Premium Package)

Nice to haves:
Comfort Access
Active Cruise Control
Rear sun shades
Front Park Distance Control
Heated steering (Cold Weather Package)
Xenon / Adaptive headlights

I'm not in a rush as my current car has most of those niceties (just no Comfort Access) but would be able to spring into action is the right car came along. If it made sense (and someone else was interested in it), I could trade my 2005 X5 4.4 towards an E91. It has just under 100k miles right now, Sports + Cold Weather + Towing Packages. In good condition and have taken care of it but after three years I realized I haven't towed with it (friends have trucks) and would enjoy being lower / better gas mileage / better handling with cargo still being covered by having a wagon (instead of a sedan).

Attached Images

Last edited by putnampunk; 01-28-2018 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: Found an E91
Appreciate 0