E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > SOLD: Long Island 2011 E92 328xi - Priced to sell - Loaded - Alpine White/Saddle

12-28-2017, 03:16 PM   #1
Nick1214
Private
Rep
Drives: 07 335xi

SOLD: Long Island 2011 E92 328xi - Priced to sell - Loaded - Alpine White/Saddle

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Vehicle is sold. Thank you for your interest.

I'm selling my 2011 328xi coupe. I've been so busy with work that I've been putting off selling it. I wish I had the time to sell it privately, but I really need to get it out this week while I'm off.

I have a local wholesale offer for $10,500, but wanted to throw it up here before pulling the trigger on it in the next day or so. Make me an offer if you're interested.

65k miles
Automatic transmission
Cold weather package
M Sport package
Premium package
Value package
Navigation
Comfort Access
Harmon Kardon

Also comes with two keys and rubber all-weather floor mats. Run-flat tires have about 80% tread remaining.

Car is in great shape. Non-smoker, has minor damage to the front bumper. Tiny chip in the windshield. Minor curb rash all around. Rotors are due soon. All paint is original. Never in an accident, clean Car Fax. Two-owner car - I bought it certified in 2014.

Looking forward to speaking with anyone seriously interested. PM me for contact information. Thank you.

Pictures below are from a few months back, but PM me if you're interested and I'll take new pictures and text/email them to you.

Last edited by Nick1214; 12-30-2017 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Car is sold
Appreciate 0