E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FOR SALE BMW 330i MSport Schmiedmann

11-28-2020, 05:34 AM   #1
Sun18
Private
Rep
Drives: 330i M Sport E90

FOR SALE BMW 330i MSport Schmiedmann

For sale is my pride and absolute joy unfortunately due to being made redundant, Passionate BMW enthusiast owned for last 2 years please read.

BMW E90 330i M - Sport (Auto) Dec 2006. Schmiedmann Badging (Denmark Tuning company)
Titanium Silver paintwork in excellent condition.
3 Previous owners only, and only motorway miles as previous to me used only to commute on motorway and person before that apparently the same just used as car to commute , so not abused at all which you can tell as soon as viewed.
139250 miles.
MOT 2021 (never had any issues at all)
TAX March 2021
CSL style alloys ( 6 months old as new ) wrapped in brand new Zestino semi slick road / track tyres Brand new ! ( chose these as wanted that aggressive look ) and it works ! Cost nearly £1000.
Custom stainless steel rear delete to unlock that straight six sound , not loud at all just sounds beautiful and you get some nice burbles from the straight six on downshifts ) .

Overall condition of this vehicle is exceptional to the point it would be ready to take to a show, it literally turns heads any time I take it out, not only because it sounds amazing but the condition and looks are stunning, it has to be hands down one of the cleanest examples of this model in the U.K (big statement ) but this is true. Hours spent each week polishing and maintaining , I get laughed at for cleaning and polishing it even though it’s clean, I am total OCD hence this is immaculate for the age of the vehicle. Always washed 2 bucket method and only Auto Glym products used and carnauba polished normally every week to keep the weather out.

Exterior as expected for age has a few small blemishes , stone chips on the front (only noticeable close up) and I normally fill immediately anyway with touch up. And a light scuff that i bought it with near the boot area which again is only noticeable close up and doesn’t bother or affect appearance.

Interior is full black Dakota heated leather with electric air compressor bolsters. No marks or scuffs at all on the leather seats front or back, no one ever been in back seats with me or previous owner as new !. Upgraded carbon fibre shifter, Radio delete (M3 CSL style neat black panel) only as purist to hear that lovely straight six with custom exhaust which is a dream, plugs still behind for connecting radio back up if you want.

Everything works electrically in the vehicle no problems at all always been faultless in my ownership.

Xenon front lights
Sequential LED side markers
Professional painted side mirrors black
Black glass replacement front fog lights
Black kidney grilles
Tinted rear lights and light smoke front to modernise look, (doesn’t look cheap professionally done again show car standard )
BMW M Performance rear carbon spoiler
Interior M perf Pedal kit
LED door handles and M logo puddle lights

Car always performed and started for me flawless absolute dream to drive, smoothest drive I’ve every owned hands down.

This car has not been used as a daily only for a drive about for pleasure, totally cared for and never abused in the slightest due to the standard of the vehicle.
Enthusiast owned this has been my pride and joy and would only sell to someone that is going to care for the same.

Based 30 mins outside Edinburgh

Thankyou for reading !

CAR SOLD AS SEEN - NEVER HAD 1 ISSUE BEEN FAULTLESS IN MY POSSESSION !

CAR AVAILABLE TO VIEW ON PISTONHEADS

Last edited by Sun18; 12-02-2020 at 01:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2020, 01:14 PM   #2
Fritzer
No one sleep in Tokyo
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i//1995 E34 530i

pics?