E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Last ditch effort for help

11-30-2019, 02:44 PM   #1
Treykwondo
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i manual

Last ditch effort for help

So.. 2 months ago to the day , my '07 335i e90 'of course' stick fbo was driving entirely fine.... Then , all of a sudden it wasn't. it started missing abit... then bit more... Then its undriveable... Idle is rough... Endless 29d2.. on cylinder 6.

I Replaced Coils , Plugs , NOW IVE REPLACED ALL of the index 1 injectors with 12's... I coded them with my Foxwell , all are correct.... But still the issue persist , im getting loads of smoke , both the exhaust , and somehow out the engine bay right behind the engine...

It will run rough and not knock , then run really rough and knock... its very odd...

If i hold the clutch in the idle is still rough , the exhaust bellows out , and if i let off , it goes back to the tiny knocks... Its taking all the money ive saved over the course of just over a year now and im still not in my daily driver

As per an example... This video , its entirely what my car sounds like...... Like , EXACTLY... But my injectors did it with the index 1's and the 12's... These are FCP Euro purchased Injectors , brand damn new... Made no difference whatsoever.....

Im losing my mind here my hearts really broken , and i just have no clue what to do e90 fam... What am i missing?! how am i going to get my car back if i keep replacing shit and it does nothing....

As far as i can tell my hpfp is operating normal , so is my lpfp....
I double checked my injector coding , and its spot on....

Im hoping you guys can be my heroes , i could really use one or 50 right now.

edit: here's a video of personal car currently... first 6 are clutch pressed , next 6 are depressed , and following 6 are pressed clutch

Last edited by Treykwondo; 11-30-2019 at 03:05 PM..
Appreciate 0