E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: INJEN Intake for 2011 e92

10-17-2018, 09:31 PM   #1
elthamer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328xi Coupe

FS: INJEN Intake for 2011 e92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I am looking to sell my INJEN Intake that came off my 2011 BMW e92 xi. I am selling it for $150 (including shipping!).

It's in good condition and I never had any issues with it. The intake includes all the original parts (including the heatshield)

I will throw in a cleaning kit for free that I've only used once. I am willing to ship anywhere in the US for free!

The intake has some scratches from installation and rubbing. The heatshield has some rust around the washers/bolt holes.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-18-2018, 02:00 PM   #2
gianni-g950
Rep
Drives: 2013 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by elthamer View Post
I am looking to sell my INJEN Intake that came off my 2011 BMW e92 xi. I am selling it for $150 (including shipping!).

It's in good condition and I never had any issues with it. The intake includes all the original parts (including the heatshield)

I will throw in a cleaning kit for free that I've only used once. I am willing to ship anywhere in the US for free!

The intake has some scratches from installation and rubbing. The heatshield has some rust around the washers/bolt holes.
Interested, how would you say the sound is from this intake?
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #3
elthamer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianni-g950 View Post
Interested, how would you say the sound is from this intake?
I loved the sound! It added a nice deep suction sound and you can hear almost like a whistle sound when you initially hit the gas. The sound is more prevalent when you press on the gas hard. I recommend you check out some videos on youtube!
Appreciate 0