E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > SoCal: 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue (M SPORT) $12500

02-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #1
brandyndo@gmail.com
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW E92 335i Montego Blue

SoCal: 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue (M SPORT) $12500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have my beloved 2008 BMW 335i Coupe (E92) in Montego Blue with a 6-speed manual transmission for sale

This car is loaded with packages:
Navigation
Parking sensors
Bluetooth
Sun roof
Harmon Kardon sound system
Wood trim
Black leather interior

I am selling because I recently got a job and I'm afraid of adding a bunch of miles if I continue to own this car, but I absolutely love this car, would want to buy another one eventually.
The car is turn-key ready, with no issues. It runs strong and reliable with a strong engine.
I have taken meticulous care of this car while it was in my possession and I know the previous owner also maintained and took very well care of this car at Irvine BMW. Both me and the previous have documentation of the maintenance of this car to prove so and can discuss more in depth you contact me.
Pictures show the amazing condition of both exterior and interior, with minimal signs of aging.

Upgrades:
M sport shift knob
Tint all around
Stop Tech slotted rotors
M Sport front and rear bumpers
AFE Intake
JB+ chip for a conservative tune
BC Racing Coilovers

I do have the stock suspension, intake, and shift knob with me all included

Cons:
For a car this age of course there will be some some scratches and rock chips but NOTHING major, not dents or broken pieces. I replaced the bumpers to upgrade them to m sport so the car looks almost brand new.
*The missing hole in the bumper is from the missing washer cover, which I purchased and is on the way, I will update the post when I get it*

The car has 139xxx miles and will very slowly go up as I drive it occasionally.
Text or call if you have questions, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. Cash in hand to test drive. I am in no real rush to sell the car, do not lowball me or waste my time if you are going to eventually.

**NO SCAMS, LOCAL ONLY**
Thanks for looking

Located in 92704, text or call 7148515817

View post on imgur.com

Appreciate 0