E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Unsolvable Rough Idle 330i e9x 2006

06-06-2020, 06:00 PM   #1
One35Vert
Rep
Drives: BMW 330 2006

Unsolvable Rough Idle 330i e9x 2006

Hello BimmerBuds look I've had this rough idle ever since I changed my both my disa now since then to try and solve this problem I've also changed my vanos my spark plugs my MAF My TMap and coils now I have one theory I'm hoping isn't the case due to my disa I fear a piece of it got sucked into the motor bending a valve stem. Anyhow it shakes violently and I its been over a month now thats its been sitting yes bad gas may be a factor but still I don't think that's the case because its been going so before it hit a month's I have screenshots for any one who can speak motor I surely cannot i did so to see if anyone notices something off that may help me solve this mystery please guys I've thrown enough money at her and I'm afraid I've already passed of the bmw gods I miss my car and being stranded here at home while I hear other cars zooming up and down is a serious bummer I also just wanted to mention i did remove my secondary cats and this may have caused me some issues after all this did happen a little while later also I just replaced my O2 sensors today
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2020, 11:38 AM   #2
lookalikehuuh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i, 2007 335i

Did your DISA valve break apart in the intake?
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2020, 09:40 PM   #3
One35Vert
Rep
Drives: BMW 330 2006

Yes it did but fortunately I was able to grab what looks to be like all the necessary pieces that belong to the disa which consists of the stick in the center, the flap which was freely bouncing around inside the intake manifold (the stick was also free),however there appears to be something on top that held the two into place which did not fall out this is what concerns me the most as I am unable to verify if that may perhaps be my issue or if the two were the only things that broke off I was able to retrieve the broken pieces as mentioned earlier thank God however I am hoping this isn't going to be an issue
Appreciate 0