E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 328i xDrive Auto

01-26-2024, 11:27 AM   #1
sickmommobile
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

2011 328i xDrive Auto

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
***SOLD*** Year: 2011
Make/Model: BMW 328i (non-SULEV)
Mileage: 134,361
VIN: WBAPK7C5XBA818130
Top Level Info: Auto

President of my company was the previous owner and purchased it BMW CPO (I'm currently pulling a carfax to showcase all of this). It was kept in a temperature controlled garage in Naperville, and an enclosed and temperature controlled garage at work. I continued that trend after purchasing it. Purchased because I got a crazy deal on my truck and needed a stop gap car (he had just picked up a 540i, so the timing was perfect).

Jet Black paint shows every flaw, but I'd say this car presents well and is consistent with a 2011 car. Interior is great with just the back passenger handle having a couple small chunks out of it (his daughter picked at it and you can see it in the pictures) and a little flaking on the drivers handle. Small dent on the roof. Scrape on the rear bumper I couldn't get fully out; it's there, but doesn't bother me. Hood does have rock chips.

I'm going to kind of guess at the packages on here, but hopefully the pictures and listing the VIN will verify. xDrive, assuming the cold weather package since the mirrors/seats/steering wheel are heated, looks to have some of the M-sport features, power seats, and iDrive.

Just before winter this car received a tune up with new trans fluid (Valvoline Maxlife for the GM transmission), power steering fluid (CHF 11S), both fuel pumps, intake and cabin filter, oil (LiquiMoly 5W40), and oil filter (Mann).

This car needs NOTHING (even includes a full tank of premium gas) and has the reliable N52 which still gets great mileage.

Picked up a new car private sale, so it's time to part ways with this one. Since I just picked up a new car, I'm not looking for trades. Clean title is in hand, cash is preferred but anything with a Cashiers/Certified Check will be done at a Chase Bank local to me before handing over the title.

Located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. Please text eight 1five.74to.4335

Pics to come in the next post.

Last edited by sickmommobile; 04-04-2024 at 09:47 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2024, 11:36 AM   #2
sickmommobile
Rep

Name:  pro-CHPCHQei.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  475.5 KB

Name:  pro-vLtOshdd.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  467.1 KB

Name:  pro-37I0PKyj.jpg
Size:  470.6 KB

Name:  pro-EOjryceq.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  188.1 KB

Name:  pro-ALEvBcUh.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  226.3 KB

Name:  pro-KFWBmonJ.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  369.7 KB

Name:  pro-lZEAyo3B.jpg
Size:  333.2 KB

Name:  pro-iTHqhIJU.jpg
Size:  457.4 KB

Name:  pro-DSySU8Xv.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  440.8 KB

Name:  pro-6u3n7CDi.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  466.8 KB
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2024, 01:17 PM   #3
sickmommobile
Rep

Please see attached for the carfax report. I can take pictures of anything in question on it.
CARFAX WBAPK7C5XBA818130.pdf <Let me know if anyone has issues viewing this. EDIT- Just spoke to the previous owner. Both "accidents" were scrapes in the parking lot of Costco and after eating at a restaurant. Both times the other car left without leaving information or a note. I can take better pictures of those areas when I get home.

Last edited by sickmommobile; 01-26-2024 at 01:32 PM..
Appreciate 0