E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > QUESTION about mhd logging......??

09-23-2022, 11:00 PM   #1
KROOKEDking420
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 coupe

QUESTION about mhd logging......??

So i have an n54 which is currently not running cuz im doin a bunch of maintenance and upgrades at the same time....so my question is since my car has never been connected to MHD yet and im goin to be upgrades intercooler and downpipes while maintenance is bein done.... Should i wait to install the intercooler and downpipes untill after ive connected mhd and logged a base map or can i install everything now and just drive with stock map for a bit to log it in then tune it afterwards??? Im not sure this makes sense but i don't want to install everything to have to take it all out to log stock map then reinstall the intercooler and downpipes.....i think.im.over thinking this like usual but ive never tuned anything bwfore so i wana make sure im doin this in the correct order....thanks in advance guys😁🤘🤷🏽‍♂️🙄😬🤦🏾‍♂️🤣🤣
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2022, 09:01 AM   #2
Mustafa.e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw 335i

you can install everything and stay on the stock tune. Only thing that will happen is a check engine for being catless
Appreciate 0