E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > 328i xdrive

11-08-2022, 06:31 PM   #1
MountaineerBMW11
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i xdrive

So I had some work done. I am going to post some pictures from before. Some of you may have seen it under the post a picture thread. Initially I bought the car from my dad about 5 years ago. It was a project car with no direction. So the first thing I did was add a racer stripe that I quickly grew out of. I did the obvious things, wheels tint and moved on to the AA tune, headers and exhaust. The turner intake was next. Open to suggestions on wheels. Thinking 19's with machine silver lip and black center. Now on to the work I had done recently. I removed the stripe and painted the roof, hood and front bumper. The windshield trim is replaced and the carbon fiber spoiler refurbished. I also did the BMW stripe in the grill with the carbon fiber front splitter. Anyway I hope you all enjoy. I will take some pictures in the sun tomorrow. The caliper paint is still tacky.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      11-09-2022, 12:20 PM   #2
MountaineerBMW11
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i xdrive

328 continue

Here are some shots all shined up. Enjoy
Attached Images

Appreciate 0