E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > RHD custom floor mats with M/// stitching (Round 4)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-14-2019, 11:59 PM   #23
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khy335i View Post
Like this!! ^ but in white.
I just spoke to the supplier.
While this is possible, he has informed me that they dont normally do it with the upgraded Savannah carpet, as the fibers from the carpet start to penetrate through the linked stitches because they are so long, so he has advised against it.
He has said a better option if you want white is to go with a white edge (much like the anthracite colour) which is a little thinner and has a single stitch, not a double.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2019, 05:14 AM   #24
Khy335i
Private
Khy335i's Avatar
Australia
23
Rep
99
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335i E92 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Melbourne, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32GOJIRA View Post
I just spoke to the supplier.
While this is possible, he has informed me that they dont normally do it with the upgraded Savannah carpet, as the fibers from the carpet start to penetrate through the linked stitches because they are so long, so he has advised against it.
He has said a better option if you want white is to go with a white edge (much like the anthracite colour) which is a little thinner and has a single stitch, not a double.
I am happy to go with whatever material it needs to be to replicate the double-stitch like in that photo (even if its not as good strength as the *****nah). But in white instead of orange. And happy to pay extra if required.
What material was used for that double-stitch orange there? Can't they replicate but in white instead?

Cheers for following up with them!!
__________________
335i E92 N55
Melbourne, Australia ╳ MHD Stage 2+ ╳ Remus Quad Sports Exhaust w/ 2x QTP Exhaust Cutouts ╳ VRSF FMIC ╳ VRSF Catted DP ╳ VRSF CP ╳ Injen CAI ╳ Forgestar F14 SDC
https://www.instagram.com/khy335i/
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2019, 04:58 PM   #25
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khy335i View Post
I am happy to go with whatever material it needs to be to replicate the double-stitch like in that photo (even if its not as good strength as the *****nah). But in white instead of orange. And happy to pay extra if required.
What material was used for that double-stitch orange there? Can't they replicate but in white instead?

Cheers for following up with them!!
I will speak to them and see what material is was made from and let you know.
But obviously it can be done
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2019, 02:15 AM   #26
Daniel330M
Enlisted Member
Daniel330M's Avatar
Australia
3
Rep
38
Posts

Drives: BMW 330i M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

1. Hazey82 E92 M3 DCT - Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235
2. Pinarelloman E90 320D Auto - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
3. HFW003 F87 M2C DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
4. Khy335i E92 335i DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
5. ASCN E92 M3 DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
6. Daniel330M E90 330i Auto - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
7.
8.
9.
10.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2019, 09:07 PM   #27
phunky_monkey
Second Lieutenant
40
Rep
252
Posts

Drives: VO 1M, Radical SR3
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (1)

Hey mate, I noticed that the E82 is not on the list, but there's an image of the mats fitted to one. Just confirming it's available?
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2019, 09:48 PM   #28
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunky_monkey View Post
Hey mate, I noticed that the E82 is not on the list, but there's an image of the mats fitted to one. Just confirming it's available?
My apologies, yes they are available, I dont know why I didnt have them on the list.
By all means, add yourself to the list for an E82
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 10:48 PM   #29
Hazey82
Lieutenant
Hazey82's Avatar
260
Rep
563
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Comp
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oz

iTrader: (0)

Bit of a gimmick but it will give me an idea of the typre of pile used. If you brush the fibers in opposite direction can you get the stripe effect. Its a little touch I like to add after I vacuume

Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 11:11 PM   #30
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazey82 View Post
Bit of a gimmick but it will give me an idea of the typre of pile used. If you brush the fibers in opposite direction can you get the stripe effect. Its a little touch I like to add after I vacuume

I cant say I've ever tried or taken notice if it does.
I just vacuum them until they are clean lol.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2019, 08:53 PM   #31
phunky_monkey
Second Lieutenant
40
Rep
252
Posts

Drives: VO 1M, Radical SR3
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32GOJIRA View Post
My apologies, yes they are available, I dont know why I didnt have them on the list.
By all means, add yourself to the list for an E82
Awesome, thanks mate!

1. Hazey82 E92 M3 DCT - Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235
2. Pinarelloman E90 320D Auto - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
3. HFW003 F87 M2C DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
4. Khy335i E92 335i DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
5. ASCN E92 M3 DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
6. Daniel330M E90 330i Auto - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
7. phunky_monkey E82 1M Manual - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
8.
9.
10.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2019, 06:55 PM   #32
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunky_monkey View Post
Awesome, thanks mate!
My pleasure 🙂
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2019, 08:38 PM   #33
ansch
Captain
Australia
25
Rep
641
Posts

Drives: SGM 135i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia

iTrader: (1)

Ok, I'm in. I'm sure we can round up two more if this is shared on the fb group?

1. Hazey82 E92 M3 DCT - Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235
2. Pinarelloman E90 320D Auto - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
3. HFW003 F87 M2C DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
4. Khy335i E92 335i DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
5. ASCN E92 M3 DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
6. Daniel330M E90 330i Auto - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
7. phunky_monkey E82 1M Manual - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
8. Ansch E82 135i 6MT - - Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235
9.
10.

Last edited by ansch; 07-29-2019 at 08:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2019, 01:21 AM   #34
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansch View Post
Ok, I'm in. I'm sure we can round up two more if this is shared on the fb group?

1. Hazey82 E92 M3 DCT - Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235
2. Pinarelloman E90 320D Auto - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
3. HFW003 F87 M2C DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
4. Khy335i E92 335i DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
5. ASCN E92 M3 DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
6. Daniel330M E90 330i Auto - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
7. phunky_monkey E82 1M Manual - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
8. Ansch E82 135i 6MT - - Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235
9.
10.
Thanks for taking part.
I have well over 10 people now, as I have it on fb
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2019, 09:40 PM   #35
GTGuy
Enlisted Member
7
Rep
47
Posts

Drives: 2015 m235i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: AL

iTrader: (0)

GTGuy E93 335is DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 05:18 AM   #36
Khy335i
Private
Khy335i's Avatar
Australia
23
Rep
99
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335i E92 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Melbourne, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Hey mate, did you ever get a chance to ask them if they can produce the mat with the same orange stitching as your image but in white?

Will it cost anymore/less? Let me know as I've yet to transfer...
__________________
335i E92 N55
Melbourne, Australia ╳ MHD Stage 2+ ╳ Remus Quad Sports Exhaust w/ 2x QTP Exhaust Cutouts ╳ VRSF FMIC ╳ VRSF Catted DP ╳ VRSF CP ╳ Injen CAI ╳ Forgestar F14 SDC
https://www.instagram.com/khy335i/
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 06:28 AM   #37
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTGuy View Post
GTGuy E93 335is DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
Hey mate, where abouts are you located?
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 06:32 AM   #38
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khy335i View Post
Hey mate, did you ever get a chance to ask them if they can produce the mat with the same orange stitching as your image but in white?

Will it cost anymore/less? Let me know as I've yet to transfer...
Sorry mate, I've been away in Qld while trying to keep this up to date.
Yes he is able to do it. There is no carpet upgrade, they use a different material to what I normally offer. But they can still do the leather heel pad if you want it.
No difference in price, so it would be just the base mat price of $200 plus $15 for the leather heel pad and $20 for delivery if you need it.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 07:10 AM   #39
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

OK Guys, I'm looking to finalise the order for this group buy.
I'll be back at work on monday to tie things up with this and it will be going ahead.
If you want in, now is your last chance to get in on this round, not sure if or when the next round will happen.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 08:01 AM   #40
DRLane
Private
21
Rep
90
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (2)

RHD custom floor mats with M/// stitching (Round 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32GOJIRA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansch View Post
Ok, I'm in. I'm sure we can round up two more if this is shared on the fb group?

1. Hazey82 E92 M3 DCT - Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235
2. Pinarelloman E90 320D Auto - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
3. HFW003 F87 M2C DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
4. Khy335i E92 335i DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
5. ASCN E92 M3 DCT - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
6. Daniel330M E90 330i Auto - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
7. phunky_monkey E82 1M Manual - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
8. Ansch E82 135i 6MT - - Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235
9. DRLANE, e92 M3 6MT, Savannah $25, leather heel pad $15, shipping $20, $260

10.

Thanks for taking part.
I have well over 10 people now, as I have it on fb

Added my info on the list above as #9.
Appreciate 1
R32GOJIRA113.50

      08-01-2019, 11:02 PM   #41
GTGuy
Enlisted Member
7
Rep
47
Posts

Drives: 2015 m235i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: AL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32GOJIRA View Post
Hey mate, where abouts are you located?
I'm in the US. I didn't realize this was an AUS thread. I've been on the lookout for new mats and google brought me across this thread - I just didn't look at the country. Looks like you have some really nice mats, too bad you're not in the US. Sorry about the confusion. Bob
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2019, 05:42 AM   #42
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTGuy View Post
I'm in the US. I didn't realize this was an AUS thread. I've been on the lookout for new mats and google brought me across this thread - I just didn't look at the country. Looks like you have some really nice mats, too bad you're not in the US. Sorry about the confusion. Bob
PM sent Bob
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2019, 05:43 AM   #43
R32GOJIRA
Major
Australia
114
Rep
1,099
Posts

Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wollongong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLane View Post
Added my info on the list above as #9.
PM replied mate
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #44
Sixsp33d
Registered
Australia
2
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 6MT, M235 sold
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Ok i'm also in. Can you add me if still available. Thank you R32GOJIRA E92 M3 6SPD Manual - Savannah $25 + Leather Heel Pad $15 = $240
Appreciate 1
R32GOJIRA113.50

Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
carpets, custom, mats

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST