E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Walnut blasting in SE Michigan

06-10-2023, 11:28 AM   #155
Hollandazedd
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3

Shout out to Curtis! Great guy and really knows his stuff. I drive 3 hours to him, cause I know he really cares about his work. He has done a lot to my X3 including walnut blast, Oil filter housing Gasket, fluid changes and more!
Saved me a lot of $$

Thanks again Curtis!
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2023, 10:20 PM   #156
bthomas325
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is 2004 330Ci

Just had Curt walnut blast the intake valves on my 2012 335is. It was way past due. He sent pictures of before, during, and after. Kept in touch through the whole process. Very professional. Unfortunately, when he returned to his house after test drive the windows would not close. FRM module went out. Looking back, it has been giving me warning signs for a couple months (issues with windows and angel eyes). Long story short, got another one, installed, and coded it and I had it back the next day. Went over and above. Probably couldn’t have happened at a better time. My wife and I are leaving in a week and a half for four days in North Carolina and a BMW meet at the Tail of the Dragon. I can’t imagine that happening while up in the mountains.
Great guy. Noted some other issues I will be taking care of myself, and will probably have to bring it back sooner rather than later to replace the turbos. Of course we’ll have to go bigger! Lol. For now, it’s running better than it has in quite a while. I highly recommend Curt to anyone that needs their intake valves walnut blasted, or pretty much anything else!
Thanks again, Curt.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2024, 08:41 PM   #157
Oak_Green_Metallic
Registered
Rep
Drives: e92 335xi

Another attestation for the wonderful work Curtis performs. I've taken my e92 335xi to him a number of times throughout the years, but last year was the big one. I had a number of issues including: leaking oil pan gasket, turbos on their way out, blown shocks, bad wheel bearings, and other more minor problems.

Curtis diagnosed and fixed EVERYTHING on the car. While I was at it, decided to upgrade turbos as well as the complimentary plumbing. Over the past year and 11,000+ miles in the car still runs better than it ever has under my ownership. Curtis is truly a magician with this platform, and he is more professional than any shop I have ever worked with. He was always willing to provide advice on how he would personally address the problem and is never looking to overcharge for unnecessary services. I will continue to use Curtis for all my BMW needs.
Appreciate 0