E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: e9x Extended Bluetooth Combox (BN2000)

03-12-2023, 11:53 PM   #1
GnomeChild
IN54NE
Rep
Drives: e90 335i LCI M-Sport

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
FS: e9x Extended Bluetooth Combox (BN2000)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hello Post

I have for sale a used BN2000 Combox for retrofitting Bluetooth Audio into your e9x

The part number for this specific Combox is 84109251751
Running it through RealOEM schematic shows that the actual application for this box is:
"E70 X5 For vehicles with Navigation system Professional: S609A=No"

It is a black plug BN2000 unit and will work in an e9x application. Build date 2/8/2011. It is a very clean unit; the yard markings should come off with just some alcohol

The non-Nav units have an extra pink plug of unknown use and I have seen this box used in cars both with and without Professional Nav units. The reason I have this one for sale is that I want to source a Nav-specific unit for my vehicle; it probably won't matter and is only for posterity on my end. The only difference is Nav-specific units lack a pink plug. Both have the Bluetooth plug, 2 USB plugs, and 1 double plug for your SOS-call system.

This comes with the combox only and does not include any extension or adapter harnesses. The adapter harness is very specific for your car depending if you have a MULF, TCU, or both. You will have to source a harness on eBay as well as the little extensions for your USB and SOS-call system wiring. It is very easy to see what your car has and plan accordingly; the Bluetooth system is located under the trunk mat in the upper right corner of your trunk floor. It is about $100-$150 or so for all the retrofit wiring and a MOST terminal depending on what your car needs. Alternatively you can just repin your connector and save about $100 but buying a harness just makes it easily reversible and plug-and-play. About a $300 retrofit at the worst after coding all-in-all

I have not tested this unit myself but it is tested and working if the eBay seller is to be believed (10k+ Feedback)

Asking $110 shipped CONUS

Last edited by GnomeChild; 06-04-2023 at 03:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2023, 06:16 PM   #2
GnomeChild
IN54NE
Rep
Drives: e90 335i LCI M-Sport

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Sold $125 shipped eBay