E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > E91s For Sale



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-23-2023, 06:42 PM   #7327
ekimp
New Member
24
Rep
21
Posts

Drives: '07 328iT 6MT, '82 E24, '75 02
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Super interesting spec for sale- bit rough around the edges but worth saving. Located in Colorado.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7905590636383/

2011 328i xDrive 6MT, 123K miles
- Canadian Spec
- Bluewater on Oyster
- ZSP with black headliner(!!), dark wood trim
- Single hump
- HK Sound
- Xenons

Price is on the high side for the mileage ($16K) but there's definitely a deal to be made here.
Appreciate 1
4 Doors1125.00
      03-23-2023, 06:46 PM   #7328
MAski
Enlisted Member
United_States
24
Rep
33
Posts

Drives: 2014 435i GC
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: MA

iTrader: (0)

2011 BMW 328i xdrive Sport Wagon - $13,000 Boston

This one showed up on Craigslist in Boston

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ct...602340528.html

"2011 BMW 328i Xdrive Sport Wagon. Fast. Rare grey/green color.
106,000 miles"
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2023, 07:27 PM   #7329
ekimp
New Member
24
Rep
21
Posts

Drives: '07 328iT 6MT, '82 E24, '75 02
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAski View Post
This one showed up on Craigslist in Boston

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ct...602340528.html

"2011 BMW 328i Xdrive Sport Wagon. Fast. Rare grey/green color.
106,000 miles"
This has been up for a minute, was posted here a few weeks ago. Surprised it hasn't sold yet.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2023, 08:04 PM   #7330
tailendcharlie
Second Lieutenant
91
Rep
207
Posts

Drives: '07 E91
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Bellngham, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E91  [0.00]
2002 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekimp View Post
This has been up for a minute, was posted here a few weeks ago. Surprised it hasn't sold yet.
Rust.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 09:21 AM   #7331
M3_Legend
Lieutenant
M3_Legend's Avatar
United_States
318
Rep
425
Posts

Drives: BMW E90 & E91
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tri state

iTrader: (2)

If I had the money I would be all over this one, 2012 M sport wagon X-drive in alpine white!!! with 79,000 price is right. Needs a little tlc https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
__________________
2009 E90 M3 DCT Space Grey current
2005 E53 X5 3.0 Alpine white sold
2008 E90 M3 6-speed Jerez Black sold
2008 E90 335I 6 Speed Black Sapphire M-sport sold
2006 E53 X5 Black Sapphire sold
2011 E91 Silver Automatic sold
2006 E91 Silver Automatic sold
2007 E91 Black sapphire 6 Speed Manuel current
Appreciate 3
      03-24-2023, 09:42 AM   #7332
Bmw 911
Enlisted Member
21
Rep
43
Posts

Drives: BMW 911
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Nyc

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_Legend View Post
If I had the money I would be all over this one, 2012 M sport wagon X-drive in alpine white!!! with 79,000 price is right. Needs a little tlc https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
Amazing! Itís sooo cheap too. Should be 30k+
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 10:11 AM   #7333
M3_Legend
Lieutenant
M3_Legend's Avatar
United_States
318
Rep
425
Posts

Drives: BMW E90 & E91
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tri state

iTrader: (2)

I know if I wasn't in the process of house hunting. I would have put a deposit by now and wife would off killed me lol.
__________________
2009 E90 M3 DCT Space Grey current
2005 E53 X5 3.0 Alpine white sold
2008 E90 M3 6-speed Jerez Black sold
2008 E90 335I 6 Speed Black Sapphire M-sport sold
2006 E53 X5 Black Sapphire sold
2011 E91 Silver Automatic sold
2006 E91 Silver Automatic sold
2007 E91 Black sapphire 6 Speed Manuel current
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 11:35 AM   #7334
M-technik-3
Major
1362
Rep
1,136
Posts

Drives: E30 M3, E36 M3, 328iT, 335i
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: western Ma

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
1995 M3  [0.00]
2007 E91  [0.00]
1988 M3  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_Legend View Post
If I had the money I would be all over this one, 2012 M sport wagon X-drive in alpine white!!! with 79,000 price is right. Needs a little tlc https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
Auto and X-drive kill it for me. Other than those two items, I could learn to live with a white car again.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 01:39 PM   #7335
rsevn
picture taker
rsevn's Avatar
139
Rep
85
Posts

Drives: 11 E91
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekimp View Post
Super interesting spec for sale- bit rough around the edges but worth saving. Located in Colorado.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7905590636383/

2011 328i xDrive 6MT, 123K miles
- Canadian Spec
- Bluewater on Oyster
- ZSP with black headliner(!!), dark wood trim
- Single hump
- HK Sound
- Xenons

Price is on the high side for the mileage ($16K) but there's definitely a deal to be made here.
Iíve posted this one many months ago and then it was gone. Wondering what happened. Looks like the same kind of post. I remember it because of the speedometer. Canada spec.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 03:40 PM   #7336
Inglewood
Second Lieutenant
Inglewood's Avatar
United_States
341
Rep
235
Posts

Drives: Next wagon...
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brads2002 View Post
Hi guys,

Curious as to what you think would be a fair asking price.
Beautiful example...but 50k is steeeeep for an e91. Especially without a s65 dropped in it lol.

Want something that will really blow minds? Same exact spec (alpine, single hump, RWD, 6MT) but with this imported OEM euro cloth/alcantara interior...



Best of luck with sale - I wish you all the monies in the world so that everyone on the forum here can feel amazing about their appreciating assets.
Appreciate 3
GA328iT612.00
99933.00
      03-24-2023, 10:05 PM   #7337
ekimp
New Member
24
Rep
21
Posts

Drives: '07 328iT 6MT, '82 E24, '75 02
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
Want something that will really blow minds? Same exact spec (alpine, single hump, RWD, 6MT) but with this imported OEM euro cloth/alcantara interior...

WOW.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 10:55 PM   #7338
silverclub25
Private First Class
silverclub25's Avatar
No_Country
55
Rep
112
Posts

Drives: BMW E90 M3 Slicktop, BMW E91
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: garden city, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_Legend View Post
If I had the money I would be all over this one, 2012 M sport wagon X-drive in alpine white!!! with 79,000 price is right. Needs a little tlc https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
curious, what TLC do you think it needs other than the usual problems with these cars?
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2023, 09:15 AM   #7339
spk0605
New Member
15
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: e91
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: WNY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverclub25 View Post
curious, what TLC do you think it needs other than the usual problems with these cars?
There looks to be a crack on front bumper, paint blemish on rear bumper. Other than that, do a 6MT swap and you're set.
Appreciate 1
      03-25-2023, 11:26 AM   #7340
M-technik-3
Major
1362
Rep
1,136
Posts

Drives: E30 M3, E36 M3, 328iT, 335i
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: western Ma

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
1995 M3  [0.00]
2007 E91  [0.00]
1988 M3  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverclub25 View Post
curious, what TLC do you think it needs other than the usual problems with these cars?
Do I see a transmission warning triangle illuminated on the dash? Also for 18.5K they could have a bumper guy come out and fix the scuff on the rear and plastic weld the front crack.

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2023, 12:08 PM   #7341
Serf27
Brigadier General
Serf27's Avatar
2323
Rep
3,922
Posts

Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Sitting in a BMW.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
Do I see a transmission warning triangle illuminated on the dash? Also for 18.5K they could have a bumper guy come out and fix the scuff on the rear and plastic weld the front crack.

Itís a warning that says something needs attention.
Most likely low fuel level.

18.5k isnít out an of this world price. Itís a good price for the mileage and spec.
The right buyer will pay it.
Appreciate 1
rsevn138.50
      03-25-2023, 02:36 PM   #7342
86Zed
Get off my lawn
86Zed's Avatar
United_States
835
Rep
1,089
Posts

Drives: 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: USA

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
https://www.bmwcca.org/ads/289791

2012 E91 6MT RWD Sport Package 146K Miles

Deep Sea Blue Metallic over Black Dakota Leather
Convenience Package (Comfort Access, Park Distance Control, Xenon Headlights)
Premium Package (Universal Garage Door Opener, Auto-dimming mirrors, Power front seats with Memory)
Sport Package (Sport Leather Steering Wheel, 17Ē Alloy Wheels, Sport Seats, Sport Suspension, Shadowline Exterior Trim).
Appreciate 1
4 Doors1125.00
      03-26-2023, 07:23 PM   #7343
WilliE9091
New Member
5
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: '09 328i-E91 & '11-335i-E90
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Low miles, California car - WBAUT9C56BA192037
https://www.i10autosales.com/pre-own...-Series/967468
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 08:22 AM   #7344
rothwem
Major
United_States
446
Rep
1,164
Posts

Drives: 2009 BMW 328i Wagon
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Asheville, NC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Zed View Post
https://www.bmwcca.org/ads/289791

2012 E91 6MT RWD Sport Package 146K Miles

Deep Sea Blue Metallic over Black Dakota Leather
Convenience Package (Comfort Access, Park Distance Control, Xenon Headlights)
Premium Package (Universal Garage Door Opener, Auto-dimming mirrors, Power front seats with Memory)
Sport Package (Sport Leather Steering Wheel, 17Ē Alloy Wheels, Sport Seats, Sport Suspension, Shadowline Exterior Trim).
Oooh. Now this is my jam right here. I used to have a Deep Sea Blue E91, its such a good color. This car is well optioned too. 22.5 is too rich for my blood, but its a good price for a RWD/6MT/Sport package car. I'll bet they'd get at least another 5-10k on BAT if its in good shape, its hard to tell from the one pic on the CCA site.
Appreciate 2
4 Doors1125.00
rsevn138.50
      03-27-2023, 10:03 AM   #7345
Wagonnut
Touring Life!!
5
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2005 BMW 325xit 2011 BMW 328xi
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: CT, USA

iTrader: (0)

Its not bad underneath. I actually went to go look at it but the owners were not at all welcoming. 4 hour round trip wasted. For anyone who is interested, the blower motor did not work (which I believe they did fix) and it will need about 4500 in body repair.
Appreciate 3
Fredo141.50
GA328iT612.00
      03-27-2023, 03:15 PM   #7346
GA328iT
Second Lieutenant
612
Rep
299
Posts

Drives: 2009 E91 RWD M Sport 6MT swap
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Another inside job, BaT head-scratcher

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...ports-wagon-3/

If you have been frustrated trying to list an enthusiast spec E91 on BaT, don't look at this one.

2011
128K miles
automatic
non sport
xDrive
iDrive
halogen

and Massachusetts rust! (I'm no expert on rust. Maybe it isn't bad?)
Attached Images
    
__________________
2009 BMW 328i E91 Touring RWD /// M Sport | 6MT Swap| Alpine White | Beige Dakota | Apex SM-10 18X9 ET30 square | BMW Performance BBK
Bilstein B8 | 3 SIM | Euro airbox | AA Headers and tune | Paint correction and 5-yr ceramic coating | LUX H8 189 Angel Eyes
BimmerTech: Alpha One amp+10 speakers | Backup camera | CarPlay
Appreciate 1
      03-27-2023, 03:25 PM   #7347
minicrazy592
Second Lieutenant
United_States
59
Rep
253
Posts

Drives: 2011 E91 328i RWD
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin,TX

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA328iT View Post
Another inside job, BaT head-scratcher

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...ports-wagon-3/

If you have been frustrated trying to list an enthusiast spec E91 on BaT, don't look at this one.

2011
128K miles
automatic
non sport
xDrive
iDrive
halogen

and Massachusetts rust! (I'm no expert on rust. Maybe it isn't bad?)
As someone who bought their E91 off of BaT, I was surprised at the shape mine rolled off the trailer in. I am not surprised they allowed that one. Their filtering makes no sense at times.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 04:28 PM   #7348
M-technik-3
Major
1362
Rep
1,136
Posts

Drives: E30 M3, E36 M3, 328iT, 335i
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: western Ma

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
1995 M3  [0.00]
2007 E91  [0.00]
1988 M3  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minicrazy592 View Post
As someone who bought their E91 off of BaT, I was surprised at the shape mine rolled off the trailer in. I am not surprised they allowed that one. Their filtering makes no sense at times.
Bought mine in NH and it was not a rot box. Fluid film help preserve against of deicing spring of liquid magnesium chloride.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST