E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Blown Fuses or...?

09-23-2018, 07:14 PM   #1
hybrid90
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

Garage List
2021 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
OK guys. Hope I'm posting in the right place. A couple of days ago, I acquired a 2013 335is. Car is unbelievable and that's saying a lot because I came from a 2011 E90 335i w/Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg and Power Performance Kit. It wasn't until after it was bought & paid for that I found a few small issues:

First, I found that my Automatic Headlights are always on. So thought something was wrong with the light sensor and it was then that I realized that nothing on the rear view mirror worked. No compass, no auto dimming and no Garage door remote.

Second, the rear interior light doesn't work. No dome light and no map lights.

Third, while the 12v lighter socket in the center armrest works, the actual cigarette lighter in the ashtray and the 12v lighter socket in the passenger footwell do not.

And lastly, today I noticed that even if the car is locked, the trunk doesn't lock. I'm not sure if that was because the Comfort Access key was in my pocket or not so I'll have to do some more research & testing on that. Edit: that is exactly what it was. I left the key in the house and trunk stayed locked. But I will note that the Alarm System doesn't seem to be working (but then again the indicator light is on the mirror which also is not working...)

I'm hoping that all of these problems are just bad fuses, but since I have no diagram for the fuse box, I'm hoping that someone can tell me how I can go about finding a replacement diagram. I have the Comfort Access pkg, Premium Pkg, HiFi sound and no iDrive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and if I'm posting in the wrong Forum, please let me know and I'll repost in the appropriate place.

One last thing: under normal driving, my DCT lists D1, D2, etc in the gauge display. Is this normal? I don't mind it at all, but just curious.