E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Issue coding and recalibrating DSC

09-02-2021, 09:31 PM   #1
iDab951
Registered
Rep
Drives: 328i E90

Issue coding and recalibrating DSC

Hi all, I'm currently dealing with trifecta lights and would like some assistance.
The codes I'm getting are 5dd0, 5dd2 (both relating to recalibrating dsc) and 5df8 (dsc undervoltage)
I have tried recalibrating using ista+ and my foxwell scanner but both said it failed and communication was lost between tester and vehicle.
Also tried to default code the dsc using ncs expert but got the error code "coapi-2060 dsc_87 error_ecu_busy_repeat_request"
Tried it 3 times all with the same error, wanted to get some opinions before getting a new battery (since im getting an undervoltage code) and sending in my dsc module to be rebuild.
I also noticed that when i start my car the brake light illuminating goes from yellow to red instantly, brake fluid is topped off and brake pad sensors are spliced also reset the sensors in the bc menu.
Any help would be appreciated
The lights i have are red brake light, yellow abs and yellow traction control
Appreciate 0