E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > BMW V1 performance display steering wheel

11-23-2020, 08:01 AM   #1
OakleyGav
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw E92 330d

BMW V1 performance display steering wheel

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 550.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
ITEM IS IN THE UK- uk postage only

BMW M performance V1 steering wheel.

Electronic display and gear change LED’s.

(Shows water temp, race timer ect) Plenty of info online as to the options it offers- please research as too much to list.

Professionally refurbished Alcatara trim ,the trim piece alone is another £80 + option from BMW

White stitching

WHAT IS IN THE PICTURES IS WHAT IS INCLUDED

I never got round to fitting to my car as sold the vehicle before I had chance- replacement car already had one fitted.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-12-2021, 12:13 PM   #2
Swedish Salmon
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 335i RWD 6MT ST E85

What would shipping to Sweden be? How is this connected to the car?
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2021, 10:04 AM   #3
Partymarty
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Z3m coupe

Without the clockspring it’s not anything besides a steering wheel unfortunately. I know this because I bought one like this only to find out it’s unusable without the other stuff.

Fortunately i later found a complete wheel with everything needed. This wheel is best suited for someone who has a working wheel installed and maybe it’s not in good shape.

I will say I totally love this and prefer the v1 for e90s as the LED colors match the cluster. Cool piece for the right person- glws!
Appreciate 1
gxe2se37.50
      07-10-2021, 05:19 PM   #4
roadkillrob
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i,22 X3M, 2012 C63 Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymarty View Post
Without the clockspring it’s not anything besides a steering wheel unfortunately. I know this because I bought one like this only to find out it’s unusable without the other stuff.

Fortunately i later found a complete wheel with everything needed. This wheel is best suited for someone who has a working wheel installed and maybe it’s not in good shape.

I will say I totally love this and prefer the v1 for e90s as the LED colors match the cluster. Cool piece for the right person- glws!
I actually have one of this generation and agree, I love the orange matching screen vs the newer one. This one needs a clockspring, wiring harness and the small circuit board for the wiring harness before it is any use. Would be good for someone that had their wheel die and car is already wired though.
Appreciate 0