E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Questions , need answers soon as possible!!

02-26-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
SIILENTKARMA1
YoUng MaTuRe
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328I Sedan

Garage List
2007 328I sedan  [0.00]
Questions , need answers soon as possible!!

My car arrives to NY later on today 2/27, CA told me last week i should get the car either sat 3/3 or next Monday 3/5, he will have more information on wed 2/28. Now when the Feb lease rates came out i notice that the money factor for the 328i sedan went down, to if am correct to .00155 from .00190. Now i called my CA as soon as i notice the decrease in money factor, he told me that out of courtesy the dealership will recalculate the figures if they wanted to but that they are not obligated to recalculate using different figures. He said out of courtesy they would do it.

Well i told him can we get it done can we change the money factor to the Feb rates, he told me that we had to wait to see if the car comes in in Feb or in March. Well the car will arrive in Feb, but it seems like am gonna pick up the car in March. Either way i would like to get the chance to receive the lower money factor would like the Feb rates since i already know what they are. Now i know on this site we get to see the new rates a week into the month, If lets say i was to pick up the car March 3rd, will the Feb rates still be in effect? or would we have to use the March rates if i wanted to change rates.

What action should i take on this situation? Which is the best way to ahead...

Thank you for your time

Lou
      02-27-2007, 10:51 PM   #2
IrvRobinson
Banned
Rep
Drives: X3

Fill out a credit app by Wednesday,2/28,have then submit it with the lease amount that you agreed upon based on Feb rates.You'll need to bill out the car no later than 60 days from the end of Feb or by the end of April.You're approved in an hour or less and you can even do it online and designate the selling dealer and save the approval number.
Appreciate 0