E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Sac valley member chat thread

07-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #2817
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1oh7 View Post
The looks aren't bad, but when I sat in the back, it was sorta like sitting in the back of my E90, except there is no vent for the X1 passengers. An X5 to replace my wife's Mitsushiti Shitlander would be welcome too.
haven't been inside yet, but good to know. If getting car seats in and out will be a hassle, the the X1 would be too small.

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2013, 10:46 AM   #2818
Eagle1oh7
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
haven't been inside yet, but good to know. If getting car seats in and out will be a hassle, the the X1 would be too small.
Yeah, I feel it's more of a hipster crossover, some of the guys on X1Post said it was good for baby(note the use of singular). Same for my wife's Outlander, it met the needs, but once our son was born, things get a bit uncomfortable. It's about the same size an X1, maybe a little larger since it has a third row stow-n-go.
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/DD CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS, Eisenmann catback, AA Headers, BPC Stage 2, Charcoal Delete+revMotor+AFE Drop In filter
FUTURE MODS: LED headlights, CF rooftop, M3 Suspension Conversion, Dinan CAI Mod
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #2819
Gamma6
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
hahahaha, i think i spotted you a few morning ago, maybe last friday? or just this monday morning, i was on the overpass on Del Paso heading to safeway direction, dropping my daughter off at daycare. u were heading to westlake direction, or possible getting onto I-5?

i live n work in natomas too.
Ok yeah that was me. I saw your m3 front then i was like ok an m3, but then as you passed the blacklines and csl trunk caught my eye. Very nice.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #2820
harkirath
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
next meet?
won't be at today's. can prolly do the one after.
      07-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #2821
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma6 View Post
Ok yeah that was me. I saw your m3 front then i was like ok an m3, but then as you passed the blacklines and csl trunk caught my eye. Very nice.
hahahaha. the m3 front is a love n hate relationship. i have no mean to be a poser but i don't really like the mtech.. some people definitely will think i/we are poser(s) but to me, as long as i am not having a full M3 exterior and an M3 badge, im good to go.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2013, 10:18 PM   #2822
Eagle1oh7
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
hahahaha. the m3 front is a love n hate relationship. i have no mean to be a poser but i don't really like the mtech.. some people definitely will think i/we are poser(s) but to me, as long as i am not having a full M3 exterior and an M3 badge, im good to go.
Hey, that M3 bumper gives our brakes more cooling and the bottom air scoop is larger for more engine cooling. It's not a poser bumper, it's a functional bumper! I like the looks I get though.

Anyways, what a damned hot day. Took a great nap in my birthday suit under the ceiling van with the A/C.
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/DD CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS, Eisenmann catback, AA Headers, BPC Stage 2, Charcoal Delete+revMotor+AFE Drop In filter
FUTURE MODS: LED headlights, CF rooftop, M3 Suspension Conversion, Dinan CAI Mod
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 02:08 AM   #2823
Gamma6
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Yeah but it also makes the front end really aggressive. But like u said as long as im not throwing in the fenders and badge, its all good. Half the ppl out there probably dont even know its the m3 front. Ppl sometimes ask why i have an intercooler lol. regardless i have some power to back it up.(fbo with procede tune)
Btw an e92 tried to run me on natomas blvd a few months back. I wanna say it was space grey, making his bov go off, stanced with black wheels with a polished lip. Anyone know him?
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #2824
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yeah but it also makes the front end really aggressive. But like u said as long as im not throwing in the fenders and badge, its all good. Half the ppl out there probably dont even know its the m3 front. Ppl sometimes ask why i have an intercooler lol. regardless i have some power to back it up.(fbo with procede tune)
Btw an e92 tried to run me on natomas blvd a few months back. I wanna say it was space grey, making his bov go off, stanced with black wheels with a polished lip. Anyone know him?

true, the aggressive look really makes a difference. i don't think no N54 here are stock, LOL... if not why we signed up on the forum right? it's more like to a degree how heavy are the mods are. to me, as long as i am still running stock turbos, i'll just tell people my car is "stock" LMAO!
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #2825
patman5300
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92 SGM 6MT FBO

Quote:
That might have been me although I don't have polished lip wheels. I drive like a douchebag sometimes I don't remember exactly but I was probably trying to catch up to you because I could hear your car from far back and wanted to see it...
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #2826
Gamma6
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by patman5300 View Post
That might have been me although I don't have polished lip wheels. I drive like a douchebag sometimes I don't remember exactly but I was probably trying to catch up to you because I could hear your car from far back and wanted to see it...
Yeah i usually slow down too, and yeah my exhaust is too damn loud
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #2827
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
M3 Front Bumper.... FTW
Attached Images

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #2828
C9A1L1L
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

If you're in the Natomas area you might run into me every once in a blue moon.. But that wasn't me I have a sedan.. There are quite a few guys even on this board locally with the coupe with black wheels combo. I belie Carlos has the combo as well. Nice cars all of em.

I have tried to bait a few guys to run but no one bites..
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 09:02 PM   #2829
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma6
Quote:
Originally Posted by patman5300 View Post
Yeah i usually slow down too, and yeah my exhaust is too damn loud
Just saw u today around 3ish pulling out safeway. I was getting fireworks for my kid
sounds like u have vanguard exhaust? I could be wrong. happy 4th!
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #2830
CaliforniaBred
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i AW Coupe

Yo anything going on today, besides the bay area meet?
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #2831
Gamma6
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9A1L1L View Post
I sometimes bite. Choose my bait wisely tho. Last night, around midnight, a srt-8 300c wanted to play. No honks or anything i slowed way down to 60ish, on the fwy almost to del paso, then i heard the roar of his/her downshift and they gunned it, once i realized it, i went for it and we were pretty close up until i let off around 120 when i saw his front end get ahead. I wish i had a better reaction time lol

Quote:
Just saw u today around 3ish pulling out safeway. I was getting fireworks for my kid
Yup me again lol i must have missed u! I have catless dp's and some mangaflow mufflers and resonators(dont know which ones). Not sure if they r doing what they r meant to do, but they r there
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #2832
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma6
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9A1L1L View Post
I sometimes bite. Choose my bait wisely tho. Last night, around midnight, a srt-8 300c wanted to play. No honks or anything i slowed way down to 60ish, on the fwy almost to del paso, then i heard the roar of his/her downshift and they gunned it, once i realized it, i went for it and we were pretty close up until i let off around 120 when i saw his front end get ahead. I wish i had a better reaction time lol

Quote:
Yup me again lol i must have missed u! I have catless dp's and some mangaflow mufflers and resonators(dont know which ones). Not sure if they r doing what they r meant to do, but they r there
hahaha I didnt drive yday, I hopped into my neighbor's car since we were getting firework together for the little one. we all should get a time to meet up with vince, pat..etc

now we know we shouldn't be messing around with each other since there's no point to do so
we all will be pretty neck to neck to each other
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #2833
Gamma6
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
hahaha I didnt drive yday, I hopped into my neighbor's car since we were getting firework together for the little one. we all should get a time to meet up with vince, pat..etc

now we know we shouldn't be messing around with each other since there's no point to do so
Im game as long as its not during the week. Fri-sat-sun im pretty much free. Id like to meet u guys
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #2834
C9A1L1L
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:

Some of us are Cobb, some are Proceed and some are JB4 then you have some who are v2.5 or v3 or you have JB4 G4 or JB4 G5 ISO and then those of us who have a few subtle things then FBO then some are FBO on E85 then the crazy ones of us who are JB4 G5 ISO FBO E60 BMS Flashed with meth and run drag radials with an auto around town trying to bait other bimmers...

What an asshole...

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2013, 11:02 PM   #2835
Eagle1oh7
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

I'm probably the only one who posts here on this thread that isn't even neck-and-neck with the rest LOL!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 04:21 AM   #2836
ocemt816
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 jet black 328i lci/e92 m3

Anyone want to help install brake and rotors? (Food, brews, and some pocket cash will be included)

This is my way of boycotting dealership labor costs
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 04:21 AM   #2837
ocemt816
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 jet black 328i lci/e92 m3

Btw I don't live in LA Anymore. I live in Davis,ca
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #2838
C9A1L1L
Private