E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > VRSF Chargepipe

08-13-2018, 12:00 PM   #1
SanukCars
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i

VRSF Chargepipe

Hey guys just wanted to give you guys a short review of the VRSF Chargepipe. As we all know the OEM Chargepipe on 335i are plastic and eventually will crack or quite so burst. Mine had a small crack in it so I decided to get a new one. I was looking around for a bit and I really wanted a BOV as well and Along came VRSF. They have the best package deal on tial BOV and Chargepipe. The Chargepipe works great with some minor procedures before you install. First, make sure to buy the O-Ring from VRSF that can come with the package. The stock o-ring doesn't fit as nicely as VRSF's o-ring. Second, make sure to tighten up your meth bungs (there is two, one of mine fell out I will have to ask VRSF if they can send me one meth bung plug). Now depending on either the Chargepipe with BOV port or the one with diverter valves you will have to make sure those are all on tighten. Also during this process it is a good idea to check the connections between FMIC and chargepipe as well. VRSF has a great product for a great price. The Chargepipe itself is under $200 bucks and is a wonderful product. 10/10 would recommend. Just make sure to follow the procedures. Looking to get FMIC and DP from them next.
      08-14-2018, 01:16 AM   #2
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Thanks for the great review, we greatly appreciate it when customers take the time to share their experiences with our products!
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2018, 02:28 AM   #3
SanukCars
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i

Install:

Review part 1:

Part 2 soon: