E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > CCC Pro Nav - Audio intermittently cutting out?

06-22-2016, 08:08 AM   #1
trickadero
Rep
Drives: e90 330i M Sport (06)

CCC Pro Nav - Audio intermittently cutting out?

Hi,

I've not long had my 06 330 and am having an intermittent issue with the stereo which I was wondering if anyone had come across previously.

The cars got CCC pro nav. Sometimes the audio will cut out for a brief period - 2-3 seconds or so - before coming back for a slightly longer period - 5 seconds or so. This cycle will then repeat continuously.

This occurs seemingly at random, either from the the beginning of a trip or mid way through. I normally just turn off the radio and everything will be fine the next time I come to drive the car. On a long trip, 3 hours or more, I might turn the stereo back on later in the journey (without having stopped the car) and everything will be fine again.

The audio cuts out on the radio and the aux-in, I've not tested with the CD but assume it'll be the same.

The cars got bluetooth and the issue occurs with bluetooth connected or disconnected to my phone.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is it worth having the car software updated perhaps as I don't think it's ever had an update. Could it be to do with the bluetooth as this seems to be a common source of faults?

Any help appreciated.
Appreciate 0