E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > E92 Interior Trim

12-16-2012, 06:15 AM   #1
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

E92 Interior Trim

I have the aluminium trim set on my coupe that is looking a tad tired (few light marks on the dash facia trim and some small pint dents on rear panels and rear vented section behind the centre arm rest)Re these dents though I can't believe just how soft these panels are looks like the lady who owned the car before me had a baby seat in the rear at a guess.

Having discovered the replacement piano black trim set new would cost £605+VAT to buy I've been looking at perhaps doing the vinyl wrap thing or something similar with the panels I've currently got(though I'd have to do something about the small dents to make it look right)

Found this lot after I'd posted this so it'll seem I'm not alone re doing something different to the factory stuff though I wouldn't do anything too OTT like below

Just wondering if anyone has tackled this job before and if so what materials etc. were used.

Thanks for reading

Steve

Last edited by old grey steve; 12-16-2012 at 03:18 PM..
Appreciate 0