E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Trying to find old owner 2013 E92 335i manual

11-03-2019, 01:39 AM   #1
dp05
Dom
Lithuania
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i E92 2013 6MT

Trying to find old owner 2013 E92 335i manual

Hello, I recently purchased BMW E92 335i MY2013 6 speed manual which was imported from USA.

I'm really happy with the car, however there's some mods and I would love to know history of the car. I'm sorry if it's wrong place, but I couldn't think of any better place to search for that. According to condition of the car, I believe it was really well maintained and previous owner was a true carguy.

There's picture of the car when it was sold on IAAI auction:

That's what so far I know about the car according to CarFax:

* Car was bought in 2012 in NewJersey.
* Second owner bought car in 04/02/2014 when car had 14k miles. The new owner was from Florida.
* Car had an accident on 2015 to the front.
* Car had second accident to the front on 2018 and total loss was claimed with 55k miles on the clock.

Car 3 last digits of VIN is 490.

I'm specifically interested about exhaust and engine mods, it doesn't sound stock .
Car is really well equipped:
* Sport leather cream interior el. adjusted with memory,
* M sports package
* Harman/Kardon sound system
* iDrive Professional
* M sport suspension
* Adaptive Bi-Xenon and etc...

If somebody has information or knows who owner was of this vehicle, I would be really interested to discuss about that car. Or maybe somebody could advise me of some other methods of finding original owner.

Thank you in advance!
Appreciate 0