E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Driver Stereotypes... altogether now!

10-16-2008, 11:52 AM   #23
Mark II
The Grim Reapers Love Child
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW e92 M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrerarsr View Post
18 year old girls in their 1.1 Corsa or Saxo the boyfriend has driven through Halfrauds for the fake bling then resprayed Playboy Pink.
Ahh, yes you mean the ones that litter up the doorways at McDonuts, F'ing & blinding and wearing fur collared jackets that aren't long enough to reach their navels? I think their latin name is Chavious Obscenia from the genus Slapperei Oops, sorry very stereotypical...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrerarsr View Post
I wouldn't mind getting them across my knee and giving them a good spanking....... sorry just got carried away their.
Now that's a different thread altogether

Previous: e92 M-Sport. TiAg. Black Dakota. Creamy 6cyl diesel. Stage II Tune. Performance exhaust. K&N. Auto+paddles. Quaife LSD. BMW BBK+Cool Carbon S/T. Goodridge. 19" Breyton Race GTS. Vredesteins. M3 lip. Prof nav. Xenons. Voice. Sun protection. Pdc. etc..
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2008, 02:43 PM   #24
NFS
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M340i

I always find that anyone who wears a hat while driving a car tends to be a problem.

This ranges from little old ladies with those round bonnets on through to baseball capped 'youths' with large exhausts on their aged Saxos and Corsas.

But .. the most serious problem is with those troubled few that wear large brimmed hats while driving volvo's.

I think it's a question of judgement. Anyone who doesn't realise that there is no point at all in wearing a hat inside a moving vehicle should be stripped of their license, killed and eaten by bears.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2008, 02:59 PM   #25
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS View Post
Anyone who doesn't realise that there is no point at all in wearing a hat inside a moving vehicle should be stripped of their license, killed and eaten by bears.

10-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #26
beemerbird
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: Merc diesel

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by booforty View Post
I have a box of tissues on my rear parcel shelf and a panama hat
What about a packet of wet ones as well Paul?
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2008, 03:24 PM   #27
CD
gone ... but i will be back !
England
Rep
Drives: 335D Coupe

forget volvo drivers and the rest, they are all quite tame compared to who i have found over the years to be no competition the worst drivers on the road, and thats:

The Rover 75 Driver ... typically stuck up old gits wearing flat caps, who think they are way above their station and tootle along at 40mph until you decide to get past them, then they speed up! Actually today i was sat in the car having some lunch and i saw one drive the wrong way down a one way street !! .. keep your eyes open for them

... but hey what do i know, im a white van man and BMW driver (according to my mate the worst combination on the road )

E92 335D / QUAIFE LSD / EIBACH / DIMISA / REMAP / 19" HAMANN EDITION RACE REPS
... USUALLY WITH A HEALTHY SPLATTERING OF GOOD OLD YORKSHIRE MUD ...
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #28
-=TSL=-
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: a sexy 325i

Garage List
Certain bus drivers driving on the night shift!! Esp. in London...
They have no need to brake, as they know people will rather brake first than be hit by 10+/- tons of metal and contraband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark II View Post
I like to re-write peoples opinions of BMW/Porsche drivers by actually being courteous - trouble is that they either don't believe me when I flash them to pull out or wave them through or the ignorant sods don't bother to thank me after I've slowed to a crawl to let them out - which then means everyone behind hates me!
I completely understand what you mean! Seems as hard as you try people will always see the as a 'lane-hogger' or 'sales rep'! I'm no sales rep dammit!

Jealousy, is the way I like to see it. (I fear, I have just become part of the BMW driver stereotype..)

TSL

-=E92 325i M Sport-Alpine White-Saddle Brown-NavPro-Bluetooth-Individual Sound-6FL-Brushed Aluminium=-
Appreciate 0