E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Rallye Bmw

02-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #23
benzboy429
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X4

I Went to Rallye for pricing, the CA was nice and attentive but would NOTTTT budge on pricing at all. It was pretty much here is the price take it or leave it, so i left it and went to Hassle who in my option was much more friendly when it came to negotiation.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 08:56 PM   #24
bimmergeek
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 - Premium, Sport

I got my last 3 from Hassel. Ordered my new 335is from Rallye.

Hassel badly screwed up a major body repair. Promised me they would fix anything I needed before the lease was up. Unfortunately I didn't get it in writing. Yesterday they basically told me to screw myself.

Got a VERY good deal from Rallye. No bullshit
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #25
benzboy429
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmergeek View Post
I got my last 3 from Hassel. Ordered my new 335is from Rallye.

Hassel badly screwed up a major body repair. Promised me they would fix anything I needed before the lease was up. Unfortunately I didn't get it in writing. Yesterday they basically told me to screw myself.

Got a VERY good deal from Rallye. No bullshit
I hear ya but what was Hassle's price on that new 335is. Your talking about bad body work issues...I'm talking about Sales... 2 different departments

2012 BMW 528i Xdrive
2011 BMW 328i Xdrive
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 05:27 PM   #26
bimmergeek
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 - Premium, Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzboy429 View Post
I hear ya but what was Hassle's price on that new 335is. Your talking about bad body work issues...I'm talking about Sales... 2 different departments
I didn't get a quote from Hassel. I won't give them my business. This car I got for$500 over invoice. Given there was also a $1,495 cash back, I ended up $1000 under invoice. How much more could I save by shopping? Probably nothing.

Charlie...
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 08:23 AM   #27
raskal83
Private
Rep
Drives: E70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
I think Rallye is spoiled with wealthy clientele who come back on a regular basis and get overpriced cars with little or no negotiation. Other dealerships on the island have more competitive prices.
My experience with service was ok. Always watch out for this dreadful valet parking companies. If something happens dealership is not responsible and it is a mess to deal with a valet company.

Probabaly 95% of Rallye's clientele are wealthy clientele that do no negotiation and get caught up by the pitches thrown at them by the SA and the appearance of the dealership. So they expect everyone else that goes in there to also do the same and rarely budge much on their prices. I have heard from a few people that their cars do not seem to be in 'New' condition when they receive their cars, but Rallye has been accommodating in fixing the problems.

Sales - C rating
Service - B rating (be ready to make service appointments months in advance if you want a loaner and pay more than average for maintenance)

Definitely will do more shopping around NY/NJ before even considering Rallye again.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #28
sbux
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330i 06

Good to know. I was considering getting a CPO from them but I checked BBB ratings its a F !!!
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #29
ccobka
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 3.5 AW

got a CPO from them 2 years ago second day of ownership car needed 2 tires (because they were missing chunks of sidewall) and an oil change car only had 15K miles. CPO inspection is a joke. 6 month later i found a plug in sidewall of the rear tire that i drove with since i got the car because it was on the inside.
Appreciate 0