E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2006 BMW 325xi e91 wagon w/6 speed manual AWD! Panoramic roof! Idrive! Touring

07-23-2018, 07:45 PM   #1
sempaipaul
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 E91 Manual

2006 BMW 325xi e91 wagon w/6 speed manual AWD! Panoramic roof! Idrive! Touring

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hi all,

Selling my rare 2006 e91 (e90 body style wagon “touring”) with 169.5K Miles. The mileage will go up probably another 1K as I do drive this vehicle daily. The car is a 6 speed manual and has the panoramic sunroof (which does work), the Idrive (navigation, interactive AC controls, etc.), brown leather seats, and full power package (windows, locks, heated seats, etc. etc.) this is an all wheel drive (AWD) version as well. The car is nearly mint on the inside but does have some scrapes, scratches on the outside. I used it to commute from MD to DC and Baltimore and with parallel parking - you know what that's like. The rear bumper could certainly use a re-spray (please take a look at the pictures). The passenger side rear door also does have a noticeable dent in it which can be removed via paintless dent repair (PDR). Outside of that - - - a nice compound, perhaps a bit of wet sanding, and polish would do magic to this car’s paint.

The car has a recent full clutch job, driveshaft replacement, cooling system component replacement, and a lot of other maintenance. It also has BRAND NEW good year tires, brand new brakes (full package including rotors, pads, hoses). As of this Monday it also has a brand new AC compressor and a new synthetic oil change. It is 100% ready to go and doesn't need anything mechanically. I would drive it across country any day. Also, I do have maintenance records for it as well.

It's a RARE car. Between the 6 speed and being a wagon along with the brown interior and the panoramic roof there are only a few for sale in the whole country.

My price takes its rarity into consideration and if you're looking at this ad you likely understand that this is not a standard automatic sedan 3-series that you can find hundreds of for sale in every city within Craigslist.

I am negotiable. I need to sell the car this month as my registration period expires (in July) and I do not plan on starting an another 2 years since I have a few other cars that I drive. This BMW has a clean history and a clean carfax (I have attached the one from my purchase - you can feel free to run your own. Vin number is provided in the Ad). It has not been in any accidents and has not been modified in any way/shape/form. I am a car enthusiast (own a e46 325xi, an RS6, several historic Porsche’s, and a few other cars) and I purchased this vehicle to drive. Unfortunately, I am now thinning my collection out a bit. The RS6 will be up for sale next.

This car is sold as is/where is. I prefer a local sale so you can drive/inspect the car and ensure it is 100% to your liking; however I will also ship at the buyers expense. If you want pictures of anything in particular - please let me know. I will have them to you immediately. The condition of the car above is described to best of my ability. It is an absolutely incredible driver; however you must keep in mind that it is a 12 year old car aesthetically.

Regards,
Paul

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2018, 09:22 PM   #2
sempaipaul
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 E91 Manual

SOLD
Appreciate 0