E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > E91 Picture Thread

Yesterday, 04:53 PM   #3301
Michaellcoates
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i xDrive e91

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthnihilus View Post
low quality.
I had to get these 351s for winters. I was going to go with 219 or even 270 but these really look amazing. Thinking about powder coating before the winter hits, might go Gunmetal and see how they look.

Follow on Instagram: michaellcoates
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:26 PM   #3302
darthnihilus
United_States
Rep
Drives: Pre-LCI 328XI E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaellcoates View Post
I had to get these 351s for winters. I was going to go with 219 or even 270 but these really look amazing. Thinking about powder coating before the winter hits, might go Gunmetal and see how they look.
I've thought about getting mine done GM or Black.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 01:01 PM   #3303
joeyferguson
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Please help!

Hey Iím new to this website so sorry if I mess this post up but I just purchased a 335i couple months ago and have never really had any problems until now when my car threw a check engine light and is making a weird noise sounds like the timing belt is squiling but it also sounds like itís idoling weird and the engine is shaking and Iím not sure what it is if anyone has a idea it would be greatly appreciated thanks (donít even think Iím on the right thred lol)
Appreciate 0
      Today, 04:39 PM   #3304
tr3flip
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | E91 | Acura TSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyferguson View Post
Hey Iím new to this website so sorry if I mess this post up but I just purchased a 335i couple months ago and have never really had any problems until now when my car threw a check engine light and is making a weird noise sounds like the timing belt is squiling but it also sounds like itís idoling weird and the engine is shaking and Iím not sure what it is if anyone has a idea it would be greatly appreciated thanks (donít even think Iím on the right thred lol)
Take it to an Indy BMW repair shop. It sounds like you have multiple issues beyond your means to diagnose and fix via internet.

Are you Ontario, California or Ontario, Canada? Plenty of good BMW shops in California near Ontario.

Instagram: @tonyjackson
| 2002 M3 Street/Track Journal
Appreciate 0