E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > Another lower radiator seal for Xdrive? where does it go?

05-30-2020, 10:02 PM   #1
jeongj
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw 328xi

Another lower radiator seal for Xdrive? where does it go?

Hi All,

I removed the splash shield/ under belly pan to drain coolant today for the first time for my 13 e92 328xi automatic.
When dropping the largest shield out this "Lower Radiator Seal" popped out with it Lower Radiator Seal from ECS tunning

I spent several hours looking for right location for this. But couldn't find the right source.

Can anyone help? where does this go?

Thank you
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-31-2020, 09:14 AM   #2
PhaseP
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 325XI

It is part 22 in this diagram and the positioning shown there is correct:

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...60#51757145287

Basically the three holes that have screw holders should be at the bottom (close to ground) and towards back of the car. The blade like looking softer plastic/rubber side goes right under the radiator. The two sides things that are protruding snap into some notches on the lower side of the radiator.

The engine belly cover has three holes in the middle that correspond to the three holes on this one where you screw. First put this on the radiator bottom, then put the belly cover and screw everything up.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
CDirks135.00