E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > RHD custom floor mats with M/// stitching (Round 5)

07-30-2020, 08:45 PM   #67
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice

Hey Guys, today is the last day to get payment in if you still want these mats. Funds will need to be in my account by COB today!
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2020, 07:23 PM   #68
HaksE90
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Thanks to @r32gojira for lookin after me with these matts been flat out wit work and haven’t been checking forums or msgs and was able to get them still today. Much love and appreciate working with me on the time schedule.
Appreciate 1
R32GOJIRA250.50
      08-31-2020, 08:41 PM   #69
twigiee
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Hi R32gojira, any updates on how the order is going? Thanks,,
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2020, 09:25 PM   #70
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Hi Guys, just a bit of a quick update.
The mats are currently in the middle of production.
All but one set have been cut out (still waiting for templates to arrive in germany).
All those with heel pads are currently having them secured to the mats.
All those without heel pads are currently having the edging applied.
So hopefully the last set of templates arrives in the next week or so.
Production should be finished in around 2 weeks (provided the templates turn up in time), and then shipping to Australia can commence.
A couple of things had slowed the production process, one being COVID, another being that this is a sizeable order compared to previous orders. But also, it is their summer over in Germany, so a few people are on leave.
But things are progressing.
As soon as I have confirmation that shipping will commence, I will let everyone know
Thank you for being patient.
Appreciate 3
      08-31-2020, 09:27 PM   #71
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twigiee View Post
Hi R32gojira, any updates on how the order is going? Thanks,,
Was typing an update as you posted this lol.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 05:14 AM   #72
twigiee
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32GOJIRA View Post
Was typing an update as you posted this lol.
All good thanks mate,, cant wait for the mats to arrive!!!
Appreciate 1
R32GOJIRA250.50
      09-25-2020, 07:18 AM   #73
DT330
Registered
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 330D

E9X RHD custom floor mats with M/// stitching

Hi

Just wondering if this is still going ahead

List of people who want some:

1. DT330 E92 330D + Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2020, 07:44 AM   #74
jard
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Is there another round going ahead R32GOJIRA?
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2020, 11:35 PM   #75
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT330 View Post
Hi

Just wondering if this is still going ahead

List of people who want some:

1. DT330 E92 330D + Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235
The group buy was completed and is now waiting for delivery.
But I am always willing to put together another round if there is enough interest.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2020, 11:36 PM   #76
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jard View Post
Is there another round going ahead R32GOJIRA?
I am always willing to do another round if there is enough interest.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2020, 11:48 PM   #77
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Hi guys, I am currently waiting for the latest update from my supplier.
Also I have been away from work all this week due to looking after my sick daughter, so that has taken up most of my time.
As of mid this week, the first box had arrived at my work, I will be going through that as soon as i get back to work on Tuesday and organising to have them sent out ASAP.
There are 4 other boxes currently in various states of transit, with 2 more to come after that.
So I apologise for the lengthy wait time, i knew it would be a little longer due to COVID, but was unsure as to the extent of the delay, it has definitely not helped us as far as production and shipping times are concerned.
But I assure you, they are not far away with the first lot going to you guys next week.
I would just like to thank you all for taking part and for your patience.
Appreciate 3
scanspeak353.50
OzWoz75.00
      10-05-2020, 07:47 PM   #78
OzWoz
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, 6MT

Thanks Gojira. Hope your daughter is doing OK. As usual, thanks for your work on this.

Quote:
Hi guys, I am currently waiting for the latest update from my supplier.
Also I have been away from work all this week due to looking after my sick daughter, so that has taken up most of my time.
As of mid this week, the first box had arrived at my work, I will be going through that as soon as i get back to work on Tuesday and organising to have them sent out ASAP.
There are 4 other boxes currently in various states of transit, with 2 more to come after that.
So I apologise for the lengthy wait time, i knew it would be a little longer due to COVID, but was unsure as to the extent of the delay, it has definitely not helped us as far as production and shipping times are concerned.
But I assure you, they are not far away with the first lot going to you guys next week.
I would just like to thank you all for taking part and for your patience.
Appreciate 1
R32GOJIRA250.50
      10-05-2020, 08:03 PM   #79
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzWoz View Post
Thanks Gojira. Hope your daughter is doing OK. As usual, thanks for your work on this.
Yeah she is ok. Had her 18 month shots, so copped a bit of a runny nose and cough from it, so daycare went into COVID overload and had to keep her home until she got better.
My pleasure mate
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2020, 12:09 AM   #80
Tank Engine
Rep
Drives:

No drama on the wait time R32Gojira.

Always expected a slow process in covid times.

Cheers.
Appreciate 1
R32GOJIRA250.50
      11-04-2020, 03:27 AM   #81
Shan75
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 (MY10) BMW M3 E90

Hi R32Gojira,

What is the update on the mats mate? I see some updates in the thread from last month, but nothing since.

Thanks in advance.

Shan
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2020, 03:50 PM   #82
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan75 View Post
Hi R32Gojira,

What is the update on the mats mate? I see some updates in the thread from last month, but nothing since.

Thanks in advance.

Shan
Hi Shanan,

I am sending your out today along with about 12 other sets.

Regards,
Damien
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2020, 03:59 PM   #83
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Hi Guys,

Sorry, but have been away from my computer for a few days.
Here is the latest update:
So far I have received 6 out of 10 boxes.
After today I will have sent out everything I have received so far. I am sending out about a dozen sets today.
The 4 remaining boxes all still look to be stuck in Germany and they have been there for varying amounts of time, one box 1 week, 2 boxes roughly 2 weeks and 1 box since the 30th Sept!!
I am trying everything I can to get an answer out of DHL as to what is happening, but all I am getting back from them is that I have to wait, and after waiting 6 weeks, if you haven't received your good, you can make a claim".
So I am quite disappointed at the moment, because it means the guys that haven't received their mats yet, may have to wait a little while longer, and for that I apologize greatly.
Unfortunately, its out of both mine and my suppliers hands at the moment, as it's all with the courier company.
So fingers crossed I get some sort of update soon as to the status of these items.
But as soon as i know what is going on with them, I will be letting you guys know.
If i had known that Covid would have affected the lead time of this group buy, I would have put it off until things got back to a more normal state.
I appreciate your patience, as i know you have paid for these up front. I am very eager to get these out to all of you and have this order completed.

Many Regards,
Damien
Appreciate 1
OzWoz75.00
      11-08-2020, 05:42 PM   #84
Pyro335
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3 - MG

Garage List
Quote:
Hi Guys,

After today I will have sent out everything I have received so far. I am sending out about a dozen sets today.
The 4 remaining boxes all still look to be stuck in Germany and they have been there for varying amounts of time, one box 1 week, 2 boxes roughly 2 weeks and 1 box since the 30th Sept!!
I am trying everything I can to get an answer out of DHL as to what is happening, but all I am getting back from them is that I have to wait, and after waiting 6 weeks, if you haven't received your good, you can make a claim".
So I am quite disappointed at the moment, because it means the guys that haven't received their mats yet, may have to wait a little while longer, and for that I apologize greatly.
Unfortunately, its out of both mine and my suppliers hands at the moment, as it's all with the courier company.
So fingers crossed I get some sort of update soon as to the status of these items.
But as soon as i know what is going on with them, I will be letting you guys know.
If i had known that Covid would have affected the lead time of this group buy, I would have put it off until things got back to a more normal state.
I appreciate your patience, as i know you have paid for these up front. I am very eager to get these out to all of you and have this order completed.

Many Regards,
Damien
Just letting you know i just got mine in Melbourne. They look great, thanks for organizing these, especially under the circumstances that 2020 has us in.

To be honest i had almost forgotten about them, when i ordered them i just expected they would be a while and today it was almost like a surprise present when they got here
Appreciate 1
R32GOJIRA250.50
      11-08-2020, 06:42 PM   #85
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro335 View Post
Just letting you know i just got mine in Melbourne. They look great, thanks for organizing these, especially under the circumstances that 2020 has us in.

To be honest i had almost forgotten about them, when i ordered them i just expected they would be a while and today it was almost like a surprise present when they got here
Im so glad they turned up safe and sound mate
Chuck some pics up once they are in if you get a chance.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2020, 07:59 PM   #86
newbie335i
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i E93 MSport

Hi Damien
Thanks for arranging this. If you could let us know which user's mats are still stuck with DHL in Germany that would be great. Appreciate all your hard work to source this order for us.
Cheers

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Many Regards,
Damien
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2020, 03:06 PM   #87
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie335i View Post
Hi Damien
Thanks for arranging this. If you could let us know which user's mats are still stuck with DHL in Germany that would be great. Appreciate all your hard work to source this order for us.
Cheers
I am expecting another box to turn up either today or tomorrow (only 3 more after that).
So as soon as they arrive, I will go through them and let you guys know who's mats are still awaiting arrival.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2020, 04:05 PM   #88
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Ok Guys,

I am about to send a few more sets out this afternoon.
2 more boxes have finally turned up in Aus after waiting 5 to 6 weeks (must have done a round the world trip a few times), which means I should get them early next week.
Then only 1 more to arrive. Hopefully it turns up next week as well.

The mats outstanding for E90Post users are:

Lipper
Scanspeak
YakuzaWAFD
Cliftronix
Tank Engine
twigiee
HaksE90
newbie335i
Willy Sea (1 set has arrived, waiting for the second)

All others have either been posted out, or are being sent out today.

Thank you again for your patience with this order. It's been frustrating for me, so I can imagine you would be feeling the same.

As soon as the others turn up, I will be sending them out ASAP.

Regards,
Damien
Appreciate 0