E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > E90 Accelerator Pedal Fault. Help?

07-07-2022, 09:34 PM   #1
LSAe92
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E92

E90 Accelerator Pedal Fault. Help?

I have a 2011 335xi N55 6mt that currently began developing an accelerator pedal issue. The car will drive around 30 miles perfectly fine but soon shows the limp mode light and ces. The throttle pedal will feel unresponsive and won’t work properly. First time it happened, I scanned codes and got a 27dc code. Figured pedal must have went out so I stored the car and ordered a new one. Come today, I install the new pedal, and same thing, drove for about 30 miles then threw on the lights and went unresponsive. Scanned codes back home and got the same 27dc code. It should then be a wiring issue, but what do you guys suggest I get to testing? I’ve verified that the under hood grounds are tight. I’m not too good with wiring/electrical deals so bear with me. Thanks guys.

27DC - Accelerator Pedal Module , Pedal Sensor 2 , Electrical Short Circuit to Earth
Appreciate 0