E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > TX: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe - 40k miles, 6MT, CPO warranty, AccessPORT!

09-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
Rancid
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2005 330i ZHP

TX: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe - 40k miles, 6MT, CPO warranty, AccessPORT!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Located in Austin, TX

Montego Blue 2008 BMW 335i Coupe with sport package, 40,151 miles, Certified Pre-Owned warranty. This gorgeous piece of machinery has been garage kept, is in amazing condition and comes with a rare, smooth-shifting 6 speed manual transmission, beige leather interior, brushed aluminum trim, 18" wheels with low profile run-flat tires, and lowered suspension for better handling and amazing looks. This car is FAST and so much fun to drive. Helping a friend that is selling it only because they are buying a house. Otherwise, he would be taking this beauty out to the hill country to attack some twisty roads while enjoying the scenery.

The car comes with an AccessPORT and the CPO warranty is good until January 2014 or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, so there is plenty of value in this car to enjoy. Price is somewhat negotiable, so please contact me with REASONABLE offers.

Pictures: http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/3254850262.html

Appreciate 0