E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-30-2018, 01:37 PM   #1
Not_Judy
Not a Female
Not_Judy's Avatar
2402
Rep
641
Posts

Drives: 2008 E93
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Parts Unkown

iTrader: (0)

Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

As mentioned in another thread, let's start a dating good experiences/bad experiences thread. Of course I want to hear a little of both 1.) to get some ideas of where and what to do on dates that outside the box and 2.) everyone loves to hear a bad dating story.

I'll start with a somewhat neutral story on the bad side. I had pursued a girl for about 8 months because we had great chemistry and she had freckles. Over eight months of chatting/hanging out on occasion we got to know each other very well. We had talked about dating and going out but our schedules never lined up. Apparently she had a date scheduled with a guy one night and he blew her off. She was already dolled up and wanted to get out so she called me. (I hope I'm painting the picture well of why we went out together) We had planned to go grab some drinks, some dinner and to play putt-putt. We go to a restaurant, order drinks and the entire time I'm trying to talk to her and joke around, she can't seem to put her phone down. I continue.....and so does she. It finally gets to where I'm saying random things as she is nodding her head, pretending to be listening, just to see her reaction....nothing. At this time, I had a facebook account so I decided to mimic her and just get on facebook and ignore much like she was doing to me. It was then that I saw she was commenting on some post on facebook. At first I thought she may have been texting her kids or something that required attention but no, I'm paying for drinks for this person to sit across from me and be on facebook. After I finish my second drink, I start making comments like, "If you don't start paying attention to me, I'm going to leave your ass here"......just a simple nod and a giggle. The next comment was, "If I leave you're paying for the drinks." Again, she giggles and smiles at me from across the table. My net comment was, "I'm going to act like I'm going to the bathroom but I'm going to leave. On my way out, I'm going to tell the waitress to give you the check." She made no form of acknowledgement whatsoever, so I got up, went to my car and left her there. She tried calling several times that evening. Hours after I had left her there, I sent her text apologizing for not answering the phone, I was preoccupied.

That evening ended on a great note, but with another girl.

Let's hear those stories!
Appreciate 10
      08-30-2018, 01:52 PM   #2
CTinline-six
Winning
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
1678
Rep
1,229
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '00 Jeep XJ
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Bad:

All the bad experiences were from online dating. The girls never matched their pictures, ever. One was clearly married (had her ring on and later admitted to it) which I got up and left that one. The others I simply left the date a little earlier and never spoke to again. Do they think people won't notice they look COMPLETELY different? Others left out that they had kids. It's not that I'm so against people who have kids, but if you are willing to lie about that, it's a huge turn off.

Good:

Sophomore year of college. I commuted so knew basically nobody from campus or any of my classes. I was paired with a cute girl for Chemistry lab, and we exchanged contact info as part of the requirements for lab. She texted me a few days later about meeting up. I was going through a lot mentally at the time, so I kind of brushed it off and gave a vague answer, thinking she wanted to probably meet about the lab work. A few days later on a snowy night we met for dinner, and had an awesome conversation. We walked back in the snow to her apartment and it was the best night of my life. She was such an awesome person both physically and mentally. We dated for several months before she ended up moving to another state 1000s of miles away. We are still good friends to this day.
__________________
Josh
Appreciate 2
Not_Judy2402.00
MKSixer8675.00

      08-30-2018, 02:07 PM   #3
Not_Judy
Not a Female
Not_Judy's Avatar
2402
Rep
641
Posts

Drives: 2008 E93
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Parts Unkown

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Bad:

All the bad experiences were from online dating. The girls never matched their pictures, ever. One was clearly married (had her ring on and later admitted to it) which I got up and left that one. The others I simply left the date a little earlier and never spoke to again. Do they think people won't notice they look COMPLETELY different? Others left out that they had kids. It's not that I'm so against people who have kids, but if you are willing to lie about that, it's a huge turn off.

Good:

Sophomore year of college. I commuted so knew basically nobody from campus or any of my classes. I was paired with a cute girl for Chemistry lab, and we exchanged contact info as part of the requirements for lab. She texted me a few days later about meeting up. I was going through a lot mentally at the time, so I kind of brushed it off and gave a vague answer, thinking she wanted to probably meet about the lab work. A few days later on a snowy night we met for dinner, and had an awesome conversation. We walked back in the snow to her apartment and it was the best night of my life. She was such an awesome person both physically and mentally. We dated for several months before she ended up moving to another state 1000s of miles away. We are still good friends to this day.
The Bad: I've experienced this myself. Usually because they are way more overweight than what they want to admit. Never had anyone lie about kids. Those that are married are usually only looking for one thing.

The Good: That's awesome! I've met a handful of ladies like this that I still stay in touch with. There are only a few of my ex's that I refuse to have any contact with. Most I'm still relatively close with. I actually bumped into one of my more recent ex's yesterday in the grocery store and we talked for quite a while. I try not to give anyone a reason to have negative feelings toward me after it's over.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2018, 02:27 PM   #4
knowthebattle
Master Monkey
knowthebattle's Avatar
209
Rep
143
Posts

Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: your mom's....

iTrader: (0)

Bad:

Waterbottles and Ironingboards.....sounds like waterboarding but they were just getting thrown at me.

Good:

The crazy ones are also the most fun lol.
Appreciate 2
Not_Judy2402.00

      08-30-2018, 02:29 PM   #5
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
2482
Rep
1,128
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

I want this thread to succeed, but since my life prior to meeting my wife has closely mirrored what I remember from that movie - 40 Year Old Virgin, I don't really have much to contribute.

I do remember from the online dating site I was on that if the women only had headshots up that I could reasonably expect them to be overweight, based on a few experiences. Though it still amazed me, how from a headshot perspective this could be concealed.

The only thing that I think I might have done, and if so, this was pretty cold...I'm really not certain, was one that totally looked different than her profile pic. When we met and I realized this was one and the same person, I might have just told her this wasn't going to work and walked.

I'm not sure though, it would be pretty cold and I'm a reasonably nice guy in life, but in the back of my mind I feel like it might have happened. Was very long ago though.

The Good:
I met my wife online. Took a while sorting through all the other profiles, and it was only because her sister dared her to put up a profile. I think she was up there for all of two weeks before we met for coffee and hit it off.

Also newsworthy - I don't drink coffee. Or tea, or anything hot really. But managed to choke down a cup to look like a normal person on our first meeting. After I knew I had her interest, I let my true colours shine, fortunately, she didn't run away.

I'm trying to think of when we met...we are coming up on 9 years in October, and I think we dated for about 3 years before getting married, so I guess we met when we were 24/25.

But I totally believe everyone about the current dating pool - one of my best friends is single and hates it. I feel bad for him - it is probably only going to get worse, until you get old enough to find the widows, divorced because cheated on, etc. But that's probably mid - late 40's window I'm guessing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 1
Alfisti647.50

      08-30-2018, 02:34 PM   #6
Not_Judy
Not a Female
Not_Judy's Avatar
2402
Rep
641
Posts

Drives: 2008 E93
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Parts Unkown

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthebattle View Post
Bad:

Waterbottles and Ironingboards.....sounds like waterboarding but they were just getting thrown at me.

Good:

The crazy ones are also the most fun lol.
I'll agree to the crazy ones!!!! Always a blast to "date" but a good rule of thumb is to never get too involved with them as this usually ends in being the target of objects such as ironing boards and water bottles being thrown at you.

I took a girl out once, I ended up marrying her; she was the second wife. We went to a friends house to hang out and have some drinks. This was the first time they were meeting her. She decided she wanted to wear an eye-patch just to see how they would act. I thought it was hilarious. After we had a few drinks she started changing the eye she wore the patch on. No one picked up on it or even mentioned it until she got drunk and got an eyelash in her eye. She didn't think twice about raising the patch and started rubbing it profusely in front everyone. She was a blast to be around. One of the funniest people I've ever met......she was also a demon spawned succubus.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer8675.00
Kyngofpop326.00

      08-30-2018, 02:39 PM   #7
knowthebattle
Master Monkey
knowthebattle's Avatar
209
Rep
143
Posts

Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: your mom's....

iTrader: (0)

"demon spawned succubus."
Appreciate 2
MKSixer8675.00
Kyngofpop326.00

      08-30-2018, 02:47 PM   #8
Never_Enough
Too Hot For OT
Never_Enough's Avatar
United_States
1831
Rep
2,490
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
I have so many clusterfuck bad experiences I have NFC where to begin. I will start with one from years ago that I still laugh about.

Met this nut job on one of the dating sites. We text & talk via phone & decide to meet at a bar in her area. Hour or so before the meeting she calls me saying her friend wants to go out & she feels bad telling her no. Can she come?

I explain let's save meeting friends for later & I thought it was over. I was wrong...

I get to the bar & she greets me outside with a hug. We go inside aaaaaaannnndddd...the friend is there!

Friend say's she's gonna eat then leave. Fine, but she never left!

Every time my date is done saying whatever she's saying to me, she turns to talk to the friend & I get to not speak I guess. There was also a point where she shows me a photo of her daughter & I said "She's cute". & she acted like I just called the kid a troll.

Then, at one point, she pulls out a prescription pill bottle & proceeds to take several pills with her wine.

Then she says "I just don't feel a love connection. Sorry you had to come all the way out here." Are you Chuck Woolery now, bitch?

I said "No problem, I can go." & I proceed to roll out. She says "Aren't you gonna pay for that?" (Meaning my beer) Mind you, this was some snooty craft beer place & they are too good to carry mainstream beers. I told her "No, you can get it!" & walked out. Least you can do for being crazy town.

She is still on POF today.
__________________
2018 Charger Hellcat
11.3 @ 125 MPH 1.8 60'
Appreciate 3
Not_Judy2402.00
MKSixer8675.00
Kyngofpop326.00

      08-30-2018, 02:50 PM   #9
Never_Enough
Too Hot For OT
Never_Enough's Avatar
United_States
1831
Rep
2,490
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Another one from around last Christmas...

Meet at a bar local to me. I am one of those never late unless legit reason people. So I'm out front waiting for her while freezing my dick off. She's already a good 15 or more minutes late. Apparently, even though she knew she was already late, she stopped to talk to the fake Santa guy on the street (Main drag in town & they have a Santa guy in a booth during Christmas time for the kids).

Look bitch, your time is not more valuable than everyone else.

I should have went home at that point, but went into the bar with her. This bitch ordered wings & eats them with a knife & fork!

The conversation was also terrible so I said brb bathroom break & just went home.
Appreciate 1
Not_Judy2402.00

      08-30-2018, 02:51 PM   #10
Not_Judy
Not a Female
Not_Judy's Avatar
2402
Rep
641
Posts

Drives: 2008 E93
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Parts Unkown

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I have so many clusterfuck bad experiences I have NFC where to begin. I will start with one from years ago that I still laugh about.

Met this nut job on one of the dating sites. We text & talk via phone & decide to meet at a bar in her area. Hour or so before the meeting she calls me saying her friend wants to go out & she feels bad telling her no. Can she come?

I explain let's save meeting friends for later & I thought it was over. I was wrong...

I get to the bar & she greets me outside with a hug. We go inside aaaaaaannnndddd...the friend is there!

Friend say's she's gonna eat then leave. Fine, but she never left!

Every time my date is done saying whatever she's saying to me, she turns to talk to the friend & I get to not speak I guess. There was also a point where she shows me a photo of her daughter & I said "She's cute". & she acted like I just called the kid a troll.

Then, at one point, she pulls out a prescription pill bottle & proceeds to take several pills with her wine.

Then she says "I just don't feel a love connection. Sorry you had to come all the way out here." Are you Chuck Woolery now, bitch?

I said "No problem, I can go." & I proceed to roll out. She says "Aren't you gonna pay for that?" (Meaning my beer) Mind you, this was some snooty craft beer place & they are too good to carry mainstream beers. I told her "No, you can get it!" & walked out. Least you can do for being crazy town.

She is still on POF today.
The least she could do for wasting your time and gas was to pay for the beer. Good for you for holding her toes to the fire for it.

How did she expect to feel a love connection when she instantly males you the 3rd wheel by inviting her friend? I was expecting a threesome story half way through.
Appreciate 3
      08-30-2018, 02:52 PM   #11
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
2482
Rep
1,128
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I have so many clusterfuck bad experiences I have NFC where to begin. I will start with one from years ago that I still laugh about.

Met this nut job on one of the dating sites. We text & talk via phone & decide to meet at a bar in her area. Hour or so before the meeting she calls me saying her friend wants to go out & she feels bad telling her no. Can she come?

I explain let's save meeting friends for later & I thought it was over. I was wrong...

I get to the bar & she greets me outside with a hug. We go inside aaaaaaannnndddd...the friend is there!

Friend say's she's gonna eat then leave. Fine, but she never left!

Every time my date is done saying whatever she's saying to me, she turns to talk to the friend & I get to not speak I guess. There was also a point where she shows me a photo of her daughter & I said "She's cute". & she acted like I just called the kid a troll.

Then, at one point, she pulls out a prescription pill bottle & proceeds to take several pills with her wine.

Then she says "I just don't feel a love connection. Sorry you had to come all the way out here." Are you Chuck Woolery now, bitch?

I said "No problem, I can go." & I proceed to roll out. She says "Aren't you gonna pay for that?" (Meaning my beer) Mind you, this was some snooty craft beer place & they are too good to carry mainstream beers. I told her "No, you can get it!" & walked out. Least you can do for being crazy town.

She is still on POF today.
While it sucks for you that you have so many bad stories, it's excellent news for me and the rest of us.

Keep going!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2018, 02:55 PM   #12
Never_Enough
Too Hot For OT
Never_Enough's Avatar
United_States
1831
Rep
2,490
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Here's a bad story that ended up good. Way back in the Myspace days....

Met her on Myspace, obviously. I was 24 I believe. We dated for a bit till I caught her telling other guys on Myspace to meet up w/her at her job (Customer service at Lowes)

She was doing this on MY PC in MY apartment!!! I had a keylogger on it so she was easily busted. Confronted her &, of course, she denies it. I tell her she's caught, fess up. Then instead of man up, she asks how do I know? Fuck you, cunt!!!

That ends. Fast forward a couple months later & she is texting me for some dick. It's near my birthday now so I tell her no cock unless she buys me XYZ for my birthday. So we went shopping & she actually bought the shit for me! Banged her a few times then I ended it & she said that's ok, I was getting bored anyway. Yes, sure you were, slut.
Appreciate 1
Not_Judy2402.00

      08-30-2018, 02:56 PM   #13
Never_Enough
Too Hot For OT
Never_Enough's Avatar
United_States
1831
Rep
2,490
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
The least she could do for wasting your time and gas was to pay for the beer. Good for you for holding her toes to the fire for it.

How did she expect to feel a love connection when she instantly males you the 3rd wheel by inviting her friend? I was expecting a threesome story half way through.
I have had a couple threesomes in my life, don't you fret.

I really miss my 20s.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2018, 02:57 PM   #14
Never_Enough
Too Hot For OT
Never_Enough's Avatar
United_States
1831
Rep
2,490
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
While it sucks for you that you have so many bad stories, it's excellent news for me and the rest of us.

Keep going!
This reads as a back-handed insult.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2018, 03:00 PM   #15
knowthebattle
Master Monkey
knowthebattle's Avatar
209
Rep
143
Posts

Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: your mom's....

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I have had a couple threesomes in my life, don't you fret.

I really miss my 20s.
...The devil's threesome....
Appreciate 1
      08-30-2018, 03:02 PM   #16
Never_Enough
Too Hot For OT
Never_Enough's Avatar
United_States
1831
Rep
2,490
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
I'll share one of the threesome stories. More of my 20s.....
Another chick from Myspace that I would have come over for ass when I was horny. This went on for at least a couple months. Then, at some point, she mentioned some friend. Told her bring the friend over, we'll all play pool & shit. (Having a pool table really is a good gimmick to get laid. It still is to this day actually FYI)

So they both come over one night. We're drinking, bsing & playing pool. My fuck buddy takes a bathroom break & the friend comes on to me. Well, shit, life is about to get awesome.

Friend comes back out so I make it a party. I put the friend on the pool table & proceed to eat some pussy while the other girl is on her knees sucking my dick.

Moves to my bedroom upstairs & I have em eat each other out while I bang em from behind then blah blah more sex till it's over. Again, I miss my 20s...
Appreciate 3
Not_Judy2402.00
MKSixer8675.00

      08-30-2018, 03:11 PM   #17
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
2482
Rep
1,128
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
This reads as a back-handed insult.
One of the areas I specialize in. You'll come to realize this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 2
Not_Judy2402.00
MKSixer8675.00

      08-30-2018, 03:12 PM   #18
Not_Judy
Not a Female
Not_Judy's Avatar
2402
Rep
641
Posts

Drives: 2008 E93
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Parts Unkown

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Here's a bad story that ended up good. Way back in the Myspace days....

Met her on Myspace, obviously. I was 24 I believe. We dated for a bit till I caught her telling other guys on Myspace to meet up w/her at her job (Customer service at Lowes)

She was doing this on MY PC in MY apartment!!! I had a keylogger on it so she was easily busted. Confronted her &, of course, she denies it. I tell her she's caught, fess up. Then instead of man up, she asks how do I know? Fuck you, cunt!!!

That ends. Fast forward a couple months later & she is texting me for some dick. It's near my birthday now so I tell her no cock unless she buys me XYZ for my birthday. So we went shopping & she actually bought the shit for me! Banged her a few times then I ended it & she said that's ok, I was getting bored anyway. Yes, sure you were, slut.
Busted the aforementioned succubus with a keylogger, not only once but 5 different times on my laptop. Of course I was the asshole because I was spying on her, not because she was a lying, cheating manipulating whore. Funny how that works.

Speaking of threesomes.....knew a guy who worked out of town a lot. He owned an amazing 2.5 million dollar home on a bluff and asked the wife and I to house-sit for him one weekend as he just broke up with his girlfriend who was a little off kilter. He stocked the fridge with food, beer and liquor for us for the weekend. As we are on our way to the house we stop and have a few drinks at a bar on the patio. While having a few one of the wife's friends was there and ended up going back to the dudes house with us. Apparently million dollar plus homes are one of the biggest aphrodisiacs I have encountered. Needless to say, we got really drunk and took turns on each other and each other's other. Till about 3 a.m. The bear skin rug in front of the gas fireplace, the outdoor pool table, the observatory, the hot tub on the edge of the bluff......crazy night.
Appreciate 3
      08-30-2018, 03:15 PM   #19
aozer
Lieutenant
aozer's Avatar
563
Rep
482
Posts

Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

Good: fingering this hot tinder chick at the bar on first date

Bad: pretty much everything else
Appreciate 1
Not_Judy2402.00

      08-30-2018, 03:16 PM   #20
Not_Judy
Not a Female
Not_Judy's Avatar
2402
Rep
641
Posts

Drives: 2008 E93
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Parts Unkown

iTrader: (0)

Short, sweet and concise.
Appreciate 1
      08-30-2018, 03:23 PM   #21
knowthebattle
Master Monkey
knowthebattle's Avatar
209
Rep
143
Posts

Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: your mom's....

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Short, sweet and concise.
famous words from every woman about you??
Appreciate 1
Reborn_94.00

      08-30-2018, 03:26 PM   #22
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
3287
Rep
1,935
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

The Bad:

It was 1998. I was recently divorced from my fat, low IQ, unemployed, cheating, ho-bag first wife. Got set up with this chick on a blind date. On paper she was great. In med school (smart, motivated, income potential), avid snowboarder and into martial arts (wont get fat), into punk rock (hard to find). Met up for date #1 with our mutual friend who set us up and her boyfriend. She's super hot but a total pain in the ass. More sarcastic than me. Got completely trashed. Spilled wine on me. Not much chemistry. Dropped her off at her house at the end of the night. She says "thanks" and bails fast. OK. Wont see her again. To my surprise she calls me up a couple days later and apologizes for getting so trashed. Wants to take me out for a drink because she feels bad I paid for everything on date #1. We go out on Date #2 and the chemistry is even worse. Mostly because I'm prepared for her sarcastic, pointed, style of conversation and so i just give it right back to her. F*ck it, right? You're going to come in hot and try to go toe to toe with me on pointed sarcasm? You'll lose every time honey. She retaliates by spending the whole time talking about her ex boyfriend. Yikes, this is going downhill fast. Time to pull the chute. I fake an "emergency" and get out. Last I'll see of her, or so I thought. She calls me up the next day. We chat on the phone. She's actually kinda interesting when she's not being a pain in the ass. I have no other irons in the fire and online dating has not been invented yet so WTF, I'll just hang out with her and see where it goes. Maybe Date 3 will be hilariously worse than date 2...

The Good:

Fast forward 20 years. She's still a total pain in my ass, but in the best possible way. Have not gone a single day in 20 years without talking to her. Been married for 10 of those 20 years. She's a successful doctor who can still kick my ass in the snowboard park. She's still hot AF. We still laugh that after our 3rd date she tried to pawn me off on her dumpy friend who was like "Well if he's as great as you say he is, why are you trying to set me up with him?"
Appreciate 5
Not_Judy2402.00
Joekerr2482.00
MKSixer8675.00
jgoens3444.00
DonaldPump1745.50

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST