E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > For Sell - M3 Perforated E Brake Handle

12-04-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
335 Freak
Bimmer Turbo Land
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: White E92 335I Coupe

Hi Bros,

I have a Brand New M3 Perforated E Brake Handle + M3 Leather E Brake Boot (Left hand drive) for sell and the price is HKD600.00 both E Brake Handle & M3 Leather E Boot!!

The E Brake Handle is never been used but merely test fitted in my car for 2 mins. The reason for selling is be/cos the perforated look doesn't match my car's interior look then, I windup bought the M3 Non-Perforated E Brake instead!! The box is no longer with me but you can see from the picture with the bag sticker w/ the part numbers on it!!

As of the E Brake Leather boot, I bought the M3 Non-Perforated Handle which came with the same type of leather E Boot but I already have the boot which matched with my gear shift boot.....it is for Left Hand Drive so that, the boot mount doesn't fit our RHD but you can take out the mount to put back yr original mount to stick the leather boot w/ it...very simple DIY job!

My Loss, your Gain....please PM me if interested and I preferred to sell it as complete set i/o part out!!

Last edited by 335 Freak; 12-04-2010 at 08:34 AM..
Appreciate 0