E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > SoCal feeler? 2009 E92 Le Mans blue 335i m sport, AT, lots of extras

09-02-2022, 01:22 AM   #1
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i coupe.

SoCal feeler? 2009 E92 Le Mans blue 335i m sport, AT, lots of extras

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,500.00

Item Interest
****4.25.24 Note: this is an old posting and I suck at making the time to properly promote a sale ad. Final price is $11,500. Read final posts for details****

Asking for a reality check.. had this car for 6 years and planning on upgrading.

$18/18.5k is the number in my head, but I’d like to know if I’m being realistic.

Owned since 54k miles. Has 85k miles now. So many upgrades to list, but I’ll try:

M3 parts:

Black Novillo leather front seats
M3 steering rack
Upper and lower control arms
DTC steering wheel(car is ZF6 Auto)
M3 gauge cluster with custom blue led center display and needles)

Engine upgrades:

VTT GC Lites 2.0 turbos.
Inlets, outlets, downpipes
VRSF 7.5 HD intercooler
Turbosmart bov
PFS HPFP overdrive
Full flex fuel kit(been running 100% e85 the last few months no problem)
Boost concepts stage 2 LPFP
335is aux radiator
335is rear muffler.
All MHD tune, no piggyback stuff
XHP trans flash.. fucking car scooooots through gears — I feel ya if you’re a “give me manual or give me death”, but the ZF6 is such a good gear box on a turbo car.

Suspension and wheels:

KW sport comfort coilovers
BBS RGR 19” powder coated bengal silver
Rear diff brace(stock diff)
VTT aluminum inserts for motor mounts
E46 m3 trans mounts

Interior:
Aluminum trim. Single hump dash
Eonon headubit(the oem looking one with rotary knobs) plus CarPlay
Lci hvac controls with the heated seats button

Exterior:

Bayoptiks headlights. Zkw/r lens with honeycomb etching, RGB halos and RGB demon eyes, blacked out innards.
Carbon front lip(the one everyone seems to have)
Fog light delete with 335is scoops to feed oil and aux cooler
Rear lip spoiler — the factory one, not the tiny strip, maybe it’s the high kick one?
LCI tails
Roof is painted black
Luminar air blue 80 tint all around plus windshield

Maintenance items:

New radiator
New alternator and battery
New index 12 injectors
Trans flush
And really anything else the car needed. I’ve only put 31k miles on it in 6 years… and once I finally got allllll the fueling mods plus fresh injectors and a good custom tune I never once experienced a check engine light… Ha.. before that it was a few times a year chasing down random shit.

I’m forgetting other shit.. and just tired of writing. All mods are in the last 20k miles. I’ll try to get some pics.

Contemplating selling cos my new job is going to have me driving 100 miles a day and it seems tortuous for the car — not me, this car is actually rock solid and fairly comfortable. Thinking about buying a commuter/beater for work and financing an f82 m4.

I’ll see if I have any recent pics.. this is all I’ve got, just some randoms

Attached Images

Last edited by drunkentrader; Yesterday at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Price change
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2022, 10:40 AM   #2
Nardoninety
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 335xi

Great looking car, seen it around San Diego a few times. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2022, 12:17 PM   #3
CRn54
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 335i

Hi I'm interested if you do sell it. Please let me know! I'm in Vegas so not to far to come grab it. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2023, 07:25 PM   #4
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep

Listing/feeling it for sale again.

Updated mileage: 96k — I took an outside sales job and drove all over town for 6 months until I bought a 2002 x5 4.6is — which I also am started to feel shitty about driving 700 miles a week in lol.

So what happened in the last 10k miles?

2 new Michelin 4s front tires, maybe 500 miles on them
New radiator and expansion tank

The bad things that changed:

Lost the front lip spoiler.
Rear high kick spoiler deleted as the clear coat was starting to give up.
One 2” deep scratch in the hood near the passenger headlight. Happened at Costco parking lot.
One bend in the passenger front wheel. May take it for repair.
Front bumper has a good amount of rock chips, and one bigger spot of missing paint where the old lip spoiler was attached.

The car at 84k miles when initially posted was about 99% ready to throw on BaT. Now im considering reconditioning the car to list it in hopes to get $17-18.5 for it, or selling at a reduced cost as-is.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2023, 11:28 AM   #5
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep

Bump. I replied to a forum member with a as-is price of $15,500. As-is meaning I’m not going to have the hood painted — which is the primary eyesore — a 2” deep scratch.

Depending on how much free time I have I may drop the car off to have the passenger front wheel bend fixed. And also buy a new BBS center cap that flew off. Basically the vanity items I would absolutely do if I were driving the car everyday.

Current miles:
Attached Images

Last edited by drunkentrader; 06-07-2023 at 11:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2023, 09:38 PM   #6
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep

Just bought a 2014 RS5 and this 335 is now a 3rd car I need gone.

If you’re an interested buyer— give me a shout. I’ll give you the full rundown on the vehicle. Not looking to get every last penny — just looking for a fair deal and would rather not part it out…. Though. The m3 Napa seats would be soooo fucking nice in my 4.6is.

But then again, the rgr wheels and bay optics lights are an easy $3k modifier to the price, so open to local San Diego people that have stock good condition parts trades.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2023, 09:54 PM   #7
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep

Getting ready to smog(have to buy the old oem tmap sensor) but if there are any out of state buyers I might be able to make you a pretty good deal.

Open to offers. Sad to see the car sit as a third car.

And if anyone is curious… my 2014 Audi rs5 is not nearly as fun to drive(working on fixing that with a tons of mods.) The Audi definitely feels like a Bentley continental in comparison. My 335i is nicely dialed in after 6 years of ownership and $20k+++ thrown at it.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2023, 05:52 PM   #8
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep

Still available. Happy to entertain options. Gotta have it gone in the next few weeks.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #9
NikMN
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 n63tu

Does the bike come with it?
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2023, 09:15 PM   #10
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikMN View Post
Does the bike come with it?

Ha, regrettably sold the F4 last summer, but still got the Triumph, which I might as well sell too as I never have time to ride it…
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2023, 01:18 AM   #11
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep

Also — though this was a lazy poorly presented sale listing, I am eager to sell. I am waffling back and forth of getting it fully reconditioned and smog ready(California) vs the path of least resistance selling as is for a price that would attract out of state buyers.

If interested shoot me PM and I’ll give you all you would ever need to know to make an informed offer. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #12
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep

I don’t use this forum, but occasionally I reply to posts on the bmw subreddit pimping this listing lol.

I just need this fucking car gone. Tired of looking it it getting dirty street parked collecting street sweeping tickets. Still gets drive a few times a month — usually when I have to put a ton of miles doing work project errands, and can honestly say aside from a battery and a radiator(debris caused a puncture) it’s beeen dead fucking reliable and not so much as a misfire or CEL in 10k miles.

Will need front rotors soon. And wiper blades. And last time it was walnut blasted was around 65k miles so it’s coming due soon. Almost everything thing else that’s a common issue with this platform is new.

Will need CA smog for Cali buyers. Would rather sell out of state so I don’t have to jump through hoops and ::cough::: pay for favors to get it legal again.

Final price: $11,500. Will be sold with a full detail.
Appreciate 0