E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Beware: FLW99 / Damian T Garza: SCAMMER!

04-22-2020, 05:54 PM   #1
Ron ///Man
Chief Mambo
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 M50i

Beware: FLW99 / Damian T Garza: SCAMMER!

PSA: User FLW99 is a scammer. He nailed me for $150 for a split armrest I have a WTB ad for. He took my money and disappeared. Never shipped the item and does not respond to messages. He goes by the name of Damian T Garza and used this email address: tgarzadamion@gmail.com. PayPal used was Ejohn8216@gmail.com. He's banned here now, but it's too late for me. Learning experience for me to look at a users score, how many posts they have etc and form a profile and a go/no-go decision before sending $$$. Sad to see people stoop this low and sad to see them poaching on this forum. Beware!
      04-22-2020, 09:51 PM   #2
gbmw311
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: %E2%80%9802 330ci vert, E2%80

Garage List
2002 BMW 330ci  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron ///Man View Post
PSA: User FLW99 is a scammer. He nailed me for $150 for a split armrest I have a WTB ad for. He took my money and disappeared. Never shipped the item and does not respond to messages. He goes by the name of Damian T Garza and used this email address: tgarzadamion@gmail.com. PayPal used was Ejohn8216@gmail.com. He's banned here now, but it's too late for me. Learning experience for me to look at a users score, how many posts they have etc and form a profile and a go/no-go decision before sending $$$. Sad to see people stoop this low and sad to see them poaching on this forum. Beware!
Did you file a dispute with PayPal? They're usually pretty helpful - I was scammed once (not on here) and contacted them - I got my money back.

Hope they're able to help you. Thanks for alerting others on here - sorry it happened to you.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2020, 11:34 AM   #3
TGWorkbench
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 G1+

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmw311 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron ///Man View Post
Did you file a dispute with PayPal? They're usually pretty helpful - I was scammed once (not on here) and contacted them - I got my money back.

Hope they're able to help you. Thanks for alerting others on here - sorry it happened to you.
I have dealt with him before too but never went through with a transaction because his story never added up
Appreciate 1
whyzee1251637.00