E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > F***ing Angry And Rude Thread

07-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #353
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Had to have a new windscreen put in the 335. Been driving for 38 years and never had one replaced before. Drive for two years in Colorado and have had to replace the windscreen on both my vehicle (broken within six days of each other) AND there are more door dings than I've had in all my other vehicles combined. How does one go about dinging the B-pillar?
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #354
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
That's not good news mate. Sorry to hear that!!

Must have been a tall pick up truck or something!!

How is the 335 mate?
      07-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #355
Cyprio
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi S4 B/Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoYank View Post
Had to have a new windscreen put in the 335. Been driving for 38 years and never had one replaced before. Drive for two years in Colorado and have had to replace the windscreen on both my vehicle (broken within six days of each other) AND there are more door dings than I've had in all my other vehicles combined. How does one go about dinging the B-pillar?
Man thats some bad luck! Could happen anywhere I guess.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #356
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
You haven't seen the, uh, roads they have here. I've driven on smoother cowpaths.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2012, 04:07 AM   #357
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep

Garage List
Pretty angry this morning about a useless lazy cu*t at work who takes the piss.

Can't stand the FUCKONG prick
      10-23-2012, 06:16 AM   #358
mowflow
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Golf 7R

The stupid old ugly fucking bitch that works in the office next door. Parked my car in their car park for 5 minutes while rubbish was being collected from our office. I came down to move my car as soon she wanted to move her car yet this wasn't good enough for her. Tried to ram my car, stuck her fingers up at me, informed me that it was private parking.... yes, I know, I park in the other private car park right next to you every day and have done so for the last 6 fucking years, seeing each other every morning almost.

The final straw, making me wait in the middle of the road for 5 minutes while you get yourself ready then calling me a "wee shite" and saying I've made you late for an important business meeting. If it's so urgent why did it take you so long to move when I moved my car????? A fine way for a professional (solicitor) woman in her 60s to be acting in public.

I hope you die an extremely slow, painful, gruesome and extremely lonely death in the very near future. Then spend the rest of the afterlife sucking Jimi Savilles sweaty ball bag in hell.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 06:29 AM   #359
mowflow
Colonel
Scotland
Rep

The dick bag that went all hard man on me at the petrol station on Wednesday night. I wasn't sitting in the middle of the road with my indicator flashing for a laugh you dick. I wanted into the station and sat on my own side of the road rather than blocking all the on coming traffic as this is common courtesy. A returned common courtesy when joining the cue on that side of the road would be to let me in as I was clearly waiting long before you arrived.

Do not therefor blast your horn, start shouting abuse and throw hand signals if I decide I should teach you some manners by simply taking my turn in front of you.

Also a good idea to not try to stare people down, giving it the hard man if you are going to crap yourself the minute I walk up to you and ask what the problem is. Maybe it was the fact I'm not the woman/wee guy you were expecting to get out of that car or was it the T-shirt with the name of a particular famous local boxing gym on it that made you crap out.

Why does everyone think they are a hard man.

Last edited by mowflow; 10-23-2012 at 06:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #360
sufchenko
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320D SE

lol, I think I may keep some boxing T-shirts in the car with me (with added shoulder pads of course)
      10-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #361
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
I hope you die an extremely slow, painful, gruesome and extremely lonely death in the very near future. Then spend the rest of the afterlife sucking Jimi Savilles sweaty ball bag in hell.
Damn bro! that is some good venting, sounding vexed... HELLA vexed!!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #362
mowflow
Colonel
Scotland
Rep

I do feel better now

Do unto others..... i say.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #363
fulcrum
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92,F22, F36, G01

While on the subject the C*unt who reversed into my car without leaving a note in a private, gated car park covered by CCTV - who then deleted the fecking relevant time period. The fecking management company who deny any responsibility for failing to secure their DVR recording equipment and the personal information on it and that the only people with access would be company directors of said company.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #364
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
My fuckin internet is fcukin slow for the past few days!!!!...keep calling virgin customer technical support and those cants are saying that the download speed is ok but the upload speed is slow....

so what the fuck do i need to do?....fucking bunch of cocktards!....

can't watch bbc iplayer or youtube!....fcuking takes ages to upload and the page ends up with "page cannot be displayed"....fuckin pissed off with all this technology IT bullshit...

and to that fuckin bitch of a cyclist who cycled on the wrong side of the road, coming towards me...thinkin that she's some sort of superhero....(luckily i value my front bumper more than your miserable life, otherwise i would have made u taste my bonnet...) hope u break ur fuckin face on the pavement!...u cockmeat sandwich eating smelly whore!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #365
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
My fuckin internet is fcukin slow for the past few days!!!!...keep calling virgin customer technical support and those cants are saying that the download speed is ok but the upload speed is slow....

so what the fuck do i need to do?....fucking bunch of cocktards!....

can't watch bbc iplayer or youtube!....fcuking takes ages to upload and the page ends up with "page cannot be displayed"....fuckin pissed off with all this technology IT bullshit...

and to that fuckin bitch of a cyclist who cycled on the wrong side of the road, coming towards me...thinkin that she's some sort of superhero....(luckily i value my front bumper more than your miserable life, otherwise i would have made u taste my bonnet...) hope u break ur fuckin face on the pavement!...u cockmeat sandwich eating smelly whore!
Hahaha kev man. Hahaha. Classic.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #366
Mart1000
Capt Slow
Rep
Drives: Leon FR Supercopa

Fuck! There's some good venting in here! First time I checked this thread out!

Glad I'm not the only one who feels like their stuck in a shit episode of Eastenders...
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 03:54 AM   #367
Hotcoupe
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Don't know yet!

Garage List
Utility companies!

What a bunch of total utter twats,do they employ them based on a minimum number of brain cells,or do the application forms have the advice:

'A frontal lobotomy,along with an IQ reading of -10 will greatly improve your chances of employment'.

Friday:
The water stopcock of a property in an adjacent road springs a leak,undoubtedly due to the freezing temperature.

It's a relatively minor problem in the scheme of things.
Water board turn up,do they get a shovel out,no,perhaps a pneumatic drill to get down to the snivelling,crying stop cock,no.

They call in a f*ck off massive JCB with a humongous bucket on the working end!
After 5hrs of mechanical dancing,the bucket goes through the mains water pipe,then a gas main,resulting in 6 houses having their gas pipes subjected to a power flush like no other!
Gas board turn up,scratch their heads,get the shovels out,no JCB for the poorly gas board,close the road and start digging trenches that would have won awards back in 1917.

In closing the road,they set up a diversion that sends every Tom,Mary and Kylie x 4 in their powerful 4x4's down our very narrow road,along with what seems like every Eddie Stobart like lorry on this tiny island

Total and utter fuckwittery ensues,resulting in damaged parked cars,umpteen standoffs between 'ard' Tom's and equally 'ard' Eddie types.

What a feckin mess.

Fast forward to Monday (yesterday),the power goes off at 7.00amish.
Ring up the power company,yes apologies for the problem,a fuse at the local sub station has gone off to Lanzarote (blown,unsurprisingly),we'll get you back on ASAP.
They take our mobile number,and will send SMS updates.

9.00am ish,text message,sorry for the inconvenience,power has now been restored!

Really?C*nts!

Errr no,it's not restored,unless someone's stolen our supply,and it's now powering the unknown cannabis factory.
Ring up -
Service twat - "Oh sorry about that,could you reset your electricity"
Me - "Huh!"How do I do that" (in a sarcastic tone)
ST - "Turn all the fuses off,including the big red one" (His tone is condescending,which turns my bladder from luke warm to boiling,and my unspent piss is now venting out of one eyed Jack.
Me - "Do you know what you're talking about?"
ST - "There is no need to be rude Sir,I'm trying to help"
Me - I put the phone down,my piss is now boiling,it's so f*cking hot,if aimed at the Service Twat,his skin would melt,and collect around his feet that are now a congealed melted mass.

The saga continued throughout the day,with umpteen text messages that the Brothers Grimm had clearly been exhumed to compose,umpteen conversations with people who'd fallen off the top branch of the Intelligent tree,and hit every branch marked 'sap brain' on the way to the ground!

At 17.00 we get a text:
A repair team are on the way to resolve the problem.
The problem is a fault in an underground cable

The utter utter cocksockets from the Gas board had gone through a main power cable at the opposite end of the road to the previous problem.

We finally got power back at 23.00,sixteen hrs after the problem had been reported,and coincidentally,two hrs before customers could claim compensation!

Nobends,the lot of them

Never argue with an idiot on the internet. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 05:36 AM   #368
sufchenko
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320D SE

^^ ha ha. In before the phone line goes dead
      01-29-2013, 06:15 AM   #369
dobbo99
Major
Rep
Drives: E39 530 oldskool

estate agents who lie, and then people at the top of the chain who were pushing for a quick exchange/completion, then when it gets to exchange time, poo themselves because they havent sorted out anywhere else to go, and back out.
dicksplash! we've all been waiting 4 months already - why not think about where your moving to at somepoint other than the week before!

would be alright, but we only have 6 weeks left until the little one arrives.

facking bell ends
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #370
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotcoupe View Post
Utility companies!

What a bunch of total utter twats,do they employ them based on a minimum number of brain cells,or do the application forms have the advice:

'A frontal lobotomy,along with an IQ reading of -10 will greatly improve your chances of employment'.

Friday:
The water stopcock of a property in an adjacent road springs a leak,undoubtedly due to the freezing temperature.

It's a relatively minor problem in the scheme of things.
Water board turn up,do they get a shovel out,no,perhaps a pneumatic drill to get down to the snivelling,crying stop cock,no.

They call in a f*ck off massive JCB with a humongous bucket on the working end!
After 5hrs of mechanical dancing,the bucket goes through the mains water pipe,then a gas main,resulting in 6 houses having their gas pipes subjected to a power flush like no other!
Gas board turn up,scratch their heads,get the shovels out,no JCB for the poorly gas board,close the road and start digging trenches that would have won awards back in 1917.

In closing the road,they set up a diversion that sends every Tom,Mary and Kylie x 4 in their powerful 4x4's down our very narrow road,along with what seems like every Eddie Stobart like lorry on this tiny island

Total and utter fuckwittery ensues,resulting in damaged parked cars,umpteen standoffs between 'ard' Tom's and equally 'ard' Eddie types.

What a feckin mess.

Fast forward to Monday (yesterday),the power goes off at 7.00amish.
Ring up the power company,yes apologies for the problem,a fuse at the local sub station has gone off to Lanzarote (blown,unsurprisingly),we'll get you back on ASAP.
They take our mobile number,and will send SMS updates.

9.00am ish,text message,sorry for the inconvenience,power has now been restored!

Really?C*nts!

Errr no,it's not restored,unless someone's stolen our supply,and it's now powering the unknown cannabis factory.
Ring up -
Service twat - "Oh sorry about that,could you reset your electricity"
Me - "Huh!"How do I do that" (in a sarcastic tone)
ST - "Turn all the fuses off,including the big red one" (His tone is condescending,which turns my bladder from luke warm to boiling,and my unspent piss is now venting out of one eyed Jack.
Me - "Do you know what you're talking about?"
ST - "There is no need to be rude Sir,I'm trying to help"
Me - I put the phone down,my piss is now boiling,it's so f*cking hot,if aimed at the Service Twat,his skin would melt,and collect around his feet that are now a congealed melted mass.

The saga continued throughout the day,with umpteen text messages that the Brothers Grimm had clearly been exhumed to compose,umpteen conversations with people who'd fallen off the top branch of the Intelligent tree,and hit every branch marked 'sap brain' on the way to the ground!

At 17.00 we get a text:
A repair team are on the way to resolve the problem.
The problem is a fault in an underground cable

The utter utter cocksockets from the Gas board had gone through a main power cable at the opposite end of the road to the previous problem.

We finally got power back at 23.00,sixteen hrs after the problem had been reported,and coincidentally,two hrs before customers could claim compensation!

Nobends,the lot of them
Ian, what a polava!! Glad its sorted now.
      01-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #371
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
That's shocking Ian, you would think they would have more consideration for people in sheltered accommodation.
      01-29-2013, 02:03 PM   #372
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
fucking slow fuckers walking in front of me!!!!!.....walk faster or get out of the fucking way! you slow fucks! I need to go to work!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #373
biscuits
Dimmer than a dim thing
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, EQC, X5 40d, simrig

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
That's shocking Ian, you would think they would have more consideration for people in sheltered accommodation.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 02:29 PM   #374
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Ian - You really know how to tell a story

Zltm089 - you make me laugh haha
Appreciate 0