E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FEELER: 2010 E92 AlpineWhite/CoralRed/Navi/FBO/400whp

Closed Thread

05-23-2013, 08:55 AM   #23
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Brembo View Post
You are obviously bitter about how your sale went down. I'd be pissed too if I hit a parked car and killed my resell value. However not my fault.
Good job on downplaying a nice set of brakes haha. Stops on a dime! You sound like the M3 guys making fun of the Galardo crowd. IE, if you could afford it, you would. But instead of appreciating, just start hating lol.

Shoo Fly, Go Away
Ah, yes, you are right, I could not afford it...
Or, sorted my priorities that 400 WHP vehicle with $30k of useless mods and "brakes that stop on dime" may be needed ONLY for tracking.

You keep going the wrong way with this buddy.
Better keep it as is, be realistic and honest with yourself first...

And, again, good luck with this beauty!
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #24
Mr. Nice
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 Comp XDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr335is View Post
You are good...not.
I have not seen ANY 335IS sell over $40k this year on the forum.
That accident is irrelevant. I was HONEST to report and show it since it is not showing in the Carfax.
Parted out?? Check again, please.
Thanks for telling me about Carmax, been there.

BTW, I never compared your mods to my (almost stock) IS. Although, I would take fully covered under warranty IS over void earranty beefed up 335, any day, no matter how noce it is. I just told you that your mods on the vehicle are worth less than 20% of what you paid for them.
$8500 brakes...great for DD

Again, your car is wonderful and I hope it sells by the end of the week
He didn't pay for the mods, he bought it that way, and he paid less than what he is asking cus the last guy listed it for 37. He's the third owner in the past 6 months.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 04:32 PM   #25
E92Brembo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11.5 E92 ZCP DCT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice View Post
He didn't pay for the mods, he bought it that way, and he paid less than what he is asking cus the last guy listed it for 37. He's the third owner in the past 6 months.

You show me where the guy I bought it from had it listed for 37 and ill cry you a river because I totally missed out on that deal!
And you are correct about me not having the car long and it being modded when I got it...almost. Since my purchase I have bought TMS Sway bars front/rear (installing this weekend) current wheels shipped from CA and had them powder coated clear, G5 board for the tune, windshield tint, rewrapped the roof and interior trim with 3M because it looked amateur, coded it myself (had to learn how), oil change...had it polished etc. And its just been sitting in my garage mostly.

The point here is dr335 is saying my mods are worth 5k but that my car isn't worth KBB? That's a scary thought, and an untrue statement. AND completely inappropriate to post on a for sale thread. He has embellished his statements BC he had a hard time selling his car (which I don't think a month is a long time to be selling a car)

Bottom line: Expensive items do not sell overnight, ESPECIALLY in the private market. Hell, there has been a GTR in Miami for the past couple of months for 12-15k under the competition at dealerships. Guys with that money guys just go to the dealership so they feel "covered." You are also forgetting that the average guy with 35+ to spend on a used BMW "weekend warrior" typically isn't on a 3-Series forum. He is on the ///M threads. Or simply isn't on ANY thread at all because its just a car to him. If you had a 07 335 modded with 60-100k miles for 20k, it would be gone in a day. Its to do with demographic, not what its worth. Thank goodness I'm not in a position that I have to basically give my car away like some on here.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 04:32 PM   #26
E92Brembo
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
PMs replied
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #27
Cbozz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
Quote:
Beauty!

However,
#1 the KBB on 2010 loaded 335i with 20k miles is NOT $39k. BTW, 2010 can not be considered "Excellent" condition, no matter how well you took care of it.
#2 If you put $20k in mods on that vehicle, they are worth now less than $5k on that vehicle. Part out if you want to get more out...

You would have to attract a person that wants that EXACT vehicle to sell it for what you believe it is worth (to you)...
I completely agree... but hey, for 60K I would rather get M3, for 39K I would rather still go for M3....
      05-23-2013, 10:16 PM   #28
TrentOSU
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' AW e90 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbozz
Quote:
Beauty!

However,
#1 the KBB on 2010 loaded 335i with 20k miles is NOT $39k. BTW, 2010 can not be considered "Excellent" condition, no matter how well you took care of it.
#2 If you put $20k in mods on that vehicle, they are worth now less than $5k on that vehicle. Part out if you want to get more out...

You would have to attract a person that wants that EXACT vehicle to sell it for what you believe it is worth (to you)...
I completely agree... but hey, for 60K I would rather get M3, for 39K I would rather still go for M3....
Agreed..
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #29
Mr. Nice
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 Comp XDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Brembo View Post
You show me where the guy I bought it from had it listed for 37 and ill cry you a river because I totally missed out on that deal!
And you are correct about me not having the car long and it being modded when I got it...almost. Since my purchase I have bought TMS Sway bars front/rear (installing this weekend) current wheels shipped from CA and had them powder coated clear, G5 board for the tune, windshield tint, rewrapped the roof and interior trim with 3M because it looked amateur, coded it myself (had to learn how), oil change...had it polished etc. And its just been sitting in my garage mostly.

The point here is dr335 is saying my mods are worth 5k but that my car isn't worth KBB? That's a scary thought, and an untrue statement. AND completely inappropriate to post on a for sale thread. He has embellished his statements BC he had a hard time selling his car (which I don't think a month is a long time to be selling a car)

Bottom line: Expensive items do not sell overnight, ESPECIALLY in the private market. Hell, there has been a GTR in Miami for the past couple of months for 12-15k under the competition at dealerships. Guys with that money guys just go to the dealership so they feel "covered." You are also forgetting that the average guy with 35+ to spend on a used BMW "weekend warrior" typically isn't on a 3-Series forum. He is on the ///M threads. Or simply isn't on ANY thread at all because its just a car to him. If you had a 07 335 modded with 60-100k miles for 20k, it would be gone in a day. Its to do with demographic, not what its worth. Thank goodness I'm not in a position that I have to basically give my car away like some on here.
Sorry, listed for 38k but on the last post he agreed to a deal at 35.5
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=812906

I'll buy it for 30
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #30
E92Brembo
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Car sold last week. Forgot about this thread until I got a PM today. figured this would be the place to sell it but apparently no one on here has money and just want to hate on nice cars they can't afford. It's sad and shameful. When selling my Dinan M3 it was the same deal. A bunch of kids living at home saying it wasn't worth what I asked. Put it on Craigslist and it sold in a week. You guys have fun with your base model 07-08 beaters with waste gate rattle, fuel pump issues, crap idrive and no warranty. I never thought going from a lower class BMW meant I would be dealing with a lower class of enthusiasts. Back to M3F for this guy.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread