E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > My 335i Covertible (Projectish)

04-24-2015, 03:55 PM   #89
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by umut335i View Post
So I bought the paddle shifters from Sean, nice one mate, and finally got round to fitting the extended paddles to them. Everyone may not like this but I do and each to their own I suppose. Can't wait to get these fitted!
For me when using the gears these are a must far better than the push/pull effort on the standard car one paddle for upshifts one for down its what it should of been from day one, but the extended paddles are more tactile to use compared with what I was used to

and even better when the standard SE wheel was ditched for an M3 wheel
      04-24-2015, 04:28 PM   #90
umut335i
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i Convertible 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by old grey steve View Post
For me when using the gears these are a must far better than the push/pull effort on the standard car one paddle for upshifts one for down its what it should of been from day one, but the extended paddles are more tactile to use compared with what I was used to

and even better when the standard SE wheel was ditched for an M3 wheel
It's so nice to see an example of what I was going for! Looks awesome! Nice one Steve!!!
Appreciate 0