E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 BMW 335i Convertible, 6 speed manual transmission, Black Sapphire

08-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
bigkidnomore
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Cabriolet

2008 BMW 335i Convertible, 6 speed manual transmission, Black Sapphire

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 32.00

Item Interest
SHOWROOM CONDITION 2008 BMW 335i Convertible (Hardtop), 6 speed manual transmission, Black Sapphire Metallic with Black Leather, Winter + Sport Package + Top Speed Limit Increase, 4 years manufacturer warranty remaining on entire car, 4 years remaining on BMW Wheel and Tire Warranty, Lifetime Warranty remaining on Venture Shield Installed on ENTIRE front end of the car (hood, side panels, mirrors etc) and rear bumper. It has a 3.0L L6 FI DOHC 24V engine and is rear wheel drive, keyless entry, heated front seats, brushed aluminum trim, Through-loading System with Cargo Bag, BMW Assist with Bluetooth...(that's all I can remember)

Other good things to point out is the car has always been garaged, has heated seats, bluetooth ready, the interior is stunning because it has been maintained with leatherique products and 303 aerospace protectant which are truly the best for the best, I am second the owner and purchased this car off the showroom floor 1 year ago and now just moved to NYC and have decided to sell it because I won't ever drive it. Included in the sale will be both summer & winter mats used lightly during the last year and a new set of velcro mat round holders. The car will include 3 Keys + all original manuals. Putting the roof up and down is as simple as pushing 1 button and takes approx. 20 seconds up or down. The car is currently at a family member's house in Manhasset with the included car cover over it, parked in their secluded driveway.

One Year ago I had the Bavarian Performance Group in the Boston Area do a once over before I purchased the car the rear brakes weren't due for service for another 30,448 miles and the fronts brakes weren't due for service for another 74,567 miles...aka brakes are in great shape as I only put 9,000 miles on the car in 1 year. During the year I owned the car I had 1 flat that was repaired by BMW, had the oil changed by BMW dealership, then had Bavarian Performance Group perform an alignment and switch out my summer for winter tires and recently brought back to BMW dealership to replace venture shield (for free) and switch out tires and also get the battery cable connector fixed in the giant 570,000 BMW recall. Car has only 38,000 miles.

Recall - http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...ables/1924627/

Also includes a OEM BMW Car cover that fits like a glove and a Masterlock chain and Padlock to prevent someone from taking the cover and also strong gusts of wind from blowing it off...

****Wheels / Tires****

Sale includes the current wheels + tires on the car which are the best 3 season performance tires (Michelin Pilot Sports) on Staggered OEM wheels AND a perfect winter setup which is also fully covered under the winter/tire warranty, so if you ever get a flat or bent RIM on any of the the 8 wheels/tires over the NEXT 4 YEARS it's completely covered by BMW.

Three of the Summer tires have 9/32 tread left and 1 5//32 left. The ***perfect winter tire setup*** I speak of is four 18 inch BMW Style 189 Wheels & Bridgestone Blizzak LM60 RFT-225/40R18 Tires with TPMS) ...all 4 tires are the same width to allow for optimal winter tire rotation and enhance traction and ability to cut through snow and ice even on rear wheel only cars. All tires have at least 10/32 tread left because only driven on less than 2000 miles as was only on my always garaged 335i for 3 months and not used as a daily driver. This setup is already mounted and balanced and includes TPMS sensors installed which work with 08 335i sport package cabriolet. This BMW alloy wheel is a genuine BMW factory OEM wheel. This BMW stock rim comes equipped on 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 BMW 335i models. Size: 18" x 8"Style: 5 Spoke - BMW Style #189 Lugs: 5Bolt Pattern: 120mmOffset:

34mmCondition: Alloy Refinished. Bridgestone Blizzaks are the best winter tires around and head on over to tirerack.com to read further.

****Warranty Further Detail****

Venture Shield - Provides total protection and total transparency and unless you really look for the edges on say the side panel or mirror, you won't see it and this leaves the paint underneath in perfect shape. The rear bumper was peeling and I brought it back to BMW and they replaced the whole venture shield for free, and it's guaranteed for life.

BMW 5 year Car Warranty covers anything that mechanically goes wrong with the car and the reason I paid almost $4,000 for it 1 year ago is the fact it's convertible and if the top goes I don't want to be out of pocket upwards of $10,000. I also like having the peace of mind which a BMW manufacturers warranty comes with.

The Winter / Tire Protection 5 Year Warranty was purchased because I figured if I kept on the run flat's and had 3 or more flats or 2 bent rims then it paid for itself so again I went for the peace of mind.

All warranties will transfer over to the new owner.

****Please see my 100+ picture gallery of further high resolution pictures here****
(https://picasaweb.google.com/1065413...eat=directlink)

***TITLE IN HAND***

VIN Number - WBAWL735X8PX44318

****PRICE****

Averaging very good + excellent KBB prices to make $30,000 + the 3 warranties + my TLC + Car Cover + Extra Mats + Venture Shield Installed = how I arrived at $32,000.

***Tack on another $1000 for the winter wheel setup (this price only applies if you buy the car) for a grand total of $33,000 if you want both sets of wheels, otherwise will list them separately for much more than $1000***

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
bigkidnomore
Registered
Rep

*****lowering Price****

Even though I think $32,000 is a fair price, I am deciding to lower the price to $31,000 in order to move the car quickly and the fact I see a bunch of BMW's with similar and worse specs than mine (especially warranty) for $33,000+...

So I want to stand out as a Great Buy
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2013, 12:57 PM   #3
bigkidnomore
Registered
Rep

https://plus.google.com/photos/10654...COy4yfqd1rr7ZQ

Please see link above for pictures (one above doesn't work)
Appreciate 0