E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Terrorist attack in Lower Manhattan - multiple dead

11-07-2017, 05:05 PM   #221
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z K View Post
Taken out of context, it is kind of weird... but from a german perspective waving the flag in such a situation is not common at all in Germany. Actually flag waving or openly showing patriotism is extremely rare and considered a bad thing in Germany except when it comes to supporting sports events. I know of only one other event in the recent history of germany were people openly waved the flag: the fall of the Berlin Wall. The kind of flag waving etc. like common for americans and many other countries is highly suspicious for most germans.
No it has to be a German thing.. If a Polish head of state this did you could rest assured that people would be calling for his head. It not hard to see the writing on the wall; the Germans gave up and now they are fucked.
Appreciate 1
Kev312237.50
      11-08-2017, 02:37 AM   #222
///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 AKY View Post
Veering slightly off-Off-Topic, but aren?t all Americans immigrants (or ancestors were).....with the exception of the indigenous native ?Indians? ?

Or is it the usual case of ?might is right??
A recent, thorough, investigation confirmed Siberian ancestry and traces of native Australian and Melanesian peoples in "Native Americans". So, what we've always thought true (that they came here over the land bridge that used to exist between modern day Siberia and Alaska some 12,000 years ago) has been proven. After they came here, they disseminated into tribal nations and killed and conquered one another as populations of men always have and will continue to do. So idiots who spout off shit like this really need to STFU. Europeans came, saw, and conquered. Later on, as countries took shape on this continent, the US gov. allowed large numbers in, as they saw fit, at times to build this country. Excluded from this are the African slaves and their descendants who were forceably brought here (after often being sold out by their own) and forced to help build. Now we're WAY beyond that period of time. What we need now is talented, productive, and skilled immigrants to significantly contribute to our country and its economy. We don't need anymore Uber drivers like this sorry fuck. The "talent pool" for that sector is already large enough. Likewise, we don't need scores of illegal immigrants spilling over our borders and sucking up our resources while they hide until someone grants them citizenship they didn't earn, as any effort made after breaking the law jumping the border is null and void. We have enough poor, desperate souls with citizenship living here already who deserve that attention and those resources.
Bravo. I never come here but read the other forums poli-sci frequently. Same bullshit (left vs right) different participants.

I felt the need to respond because your post is spot on!
Appreciate 1
Hawkeye2069.50
      11-08-2017, 03:45 AM   #223
YR430D
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 430D

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
What's your point? We also have white Americans that are child molesters, murderers , neo Nazis etc.

To come here you can't be part of a terrorist group, neo nazi or have a criminal record etc

It's nit yoyr right to come here, we filter who we want and that process isn't working.
I agree no one has the right to go to another country and carry out brutality and impose their views or beliefs.

Like wise who advised the French to go an start a civil war in Libya? Or wait the USA and it’s lap dog the UK were involved too...

So you see the problem is the western governments led by the USA who like to interfere in other nations business and they provoke or poke the hornets nest.

If you go and pick a fight with a random stranger in the street would you not expect any fight back?
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2017, 05:37 AM   #224
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by YR430D View Post
I agree no one has the right to go to another country and carry out brutality and impose their views or beliefs.

Like wise who advised the French to go an start a civil war in Libya? Or wait the USA and it’s lap dog the UK were involved too...

So you see the problem is the western governments led by the USA who like to interfere in other nations business and they provoke or poke the hornets nest.

If you go and pick a fight with a random stranger in the street would you not expect any fight back?
We also went to Kosovo to stop an evil regime from killing innocent Muslims. Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE looked the other way...

Remember Gadafi was going to slaughter civilians, you believe those young men in Benghazi lives aren't worth saving.

I think it was a mistake going to Libya bc those people aren't like the Germans or Japanese, as soon as we removed the tyrant, they became worst than the secular tyrant, instead of building their country and giving their people democracies.

I truly believe Muslims are incapable of creating a Democratic nation.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2017, 05:44 AM   #225
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I wonder what Muslim country Sweden picked a fight with.

The 2017 Stockholm attack resulted in 5 deaths and 14 seriously injured.
Appreciate 1
stooker2752.50
      11-08-2017, 06:35 AM   #226
YR430D
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 430D

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
We also went to Kosovo to stop an evil regime from killing innocent Muslims. Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE looked the other way...

Remember Gadafi was going to slaughter civilians, you believe those young men in Benghazi lives aren't worth saving.

I think it was a mistake going to Libya bc those people aren't like the Germans or Japanese, as soon as we removed the tyrant, they became worst than the secular tyrant, instead of building their country and giving their people democracies.

I truly believe Muslims are incapable of creating a Democratic nation.
No it was not done out of kindness more so to destabilise the region and go their for gas and oil contracts.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2017, 06:53 AM   #227
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Quote:
No it was not done out of kindness more so to destabilise the region and go their for gas and oil contracts.
I didn't know the liberal Obama started the war in Libya for oil.

Kosovo has oil too?
Appreciate 0