E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > my first virtual dyno

07-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #23
Wedge1967
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e92 AT Sport Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvn View Post
Here's mine.

Looks like you could be max trims at peak torque. You need to do some logs and make some adjustments. Are running a flash?
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 09:12 AM   #24
nvn
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is E93

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
Looks like you could be max trims at peak torque. You need to do some logs and make some adjustments. Are running a flash?
Here's my latest log. Let me know what you think. Had to zip the csv file so I could attach it. Not running the flash, was waiting on the open source to become available for that.

Attached Files
File Type: zip 130723_0553.zip (11.3 KB, 32 views)
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 01:26 PM   #25
Wedge1967
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Here's my latest log. Let me know what you think. Had to zip the csv file so I could attach it. Not running the flash, was waiting on the open source to become available for that.

Yeah, you have a major issue around 4k you can see a timing drop and your maxing out trims. You need to flash as soon as possible to get this corrected. I know they want to do something with an INPA cable to flash like WinKFP which could be used to flash if they can fix the check sum on the tuning file once the code is modified, but until then you really only have a few options... COBB, Open Flash Tablet and modify Vishnu's back end flash to work with JB, or run a less aggressive map.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #26
nvn
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is E93

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
Yeah, you have a major issue around 4k you can see a timing drop and your maxing out trims. You need to flash as soon as possible to get this corrected. I know they want to do something with an INPA cable to flash like WinKFP which could be used to flash if they can fix the check sum on the tuning file once the code is modified, but until then you really only have a few options... COBB, Open Flash Tablet and modify Vishnu's back end flash to work with JB, or run a less aggressive map.
Thanks Wedge. Did a few logs today and they look normal. Let me know if you want me to email them to you. Looks like I can't PM you for some reason.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #27
Wedge1967
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Thanks Wedge. Did a few logs today and they look normal. Let me know if you want me to email them to you. Looks like I can't PM you for some reason.
Yeah, haven't been able to PM for the past 8 months. Can't seem to get it back also. Anyway, keep an eye on the trims as they will cause a lean spike when running e85, but I would think that your meth would kick in and keep that from happening. Good luck.
Appreciate 0