E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > 11/30 Morso Roll Call

11-09-2007, 11:12 PM   #45
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
Gahh... clutch is done... Replacing it this week.. gotta break it in over the next 3 weeks.
You burnt out your clutch already??? Are you getting it replaced under warranty? I'm sure you'll be fine for 11/30.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2007, 01:59 AM   #46
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

yeah cold weather.. finally did my clutch in... under warranty yes if it isn't I am getting an aftermarket one. I am debating doing it anyway.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2007, 03:20 AM   #47
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep

Oh yeah one thing to add...

Got LSD?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2007, 01:25 PM   #48
E90 335i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Alright, I'm in.

I'm waiting on the Helix Attache DME tuner to come out and I am hoping they will have it out and to me a few days before 11/30 so I can break the ECU in with it. If not, I will run her with exhaust only. I would love to have it to make a preliminary comparison to the PROcede, XEDE, and JBS2 guys. I also might bring my buddy with his E46 M3. HOPING AND PRAYING Helix will be out by then! Can I have directions to that Shell station we are meeting up at?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2007, 01:57 PM   #49
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [10.00]
Quote:
Oh yeah one thing to add...

Got LSD?
y? do you?
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2007, 10:06 AM   #50
E90 335i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

No, but I need one.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2007, 03:47 PM   #51
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vip_tuning View Post
Since the Admins removed the other sh!t-talking thread started by DonutBoi561...

I hope you and your DonutBoi561 brother (or buddy) will calm down; otherwise we will ask you to please not go the same night as we all go. It might be best for you guys to continue doing your own thing for now. All the secrecy and all the sh!t-talk are doing nothing more than stirring up the pot and making some ppl uncomfortable about going.

Although we don't know what you have in your car (although I have good reason to believe you have your own fabricated CAI, Charge pipe, and a NOS Intercooler Sprayer among other things), we would like to see you run. However, talking sh!t to ppl about how you're going to run in the "low 11's" and challenging everyone is NOT what this is all about.

I organized this friendly guys night out G2G @ Moroso; we don't care if the 335i's running have PROcede, AA XEDE, JB2, SSTT, or anything else or if you're just stock...it's just all about making new friends, representing our group of SOFL BMW Enthusiasts AND having a great time!!!

You and your buddy, DonutBoi561 have rubbed many ppl the wrong way when you began your crusade against "everyone else" and began flapping your gums hyping up your car. Yes, ppl are interested to see what you've got and how well you do, but NOBODY else wants to partake in your "video circus" at Moroso.

This is why I suggest you and YOUR friends may want to run @ Moroso on a different night than the rest of us, post your videos, post your timeslips, post on DragTimes.com, and give full disclosure on ALL the mods you have done to your 335i. If you are here to sell some of the mods you've created, then if you do as well as you predict, then be assured you will make some sales.

btw -- NYCGarbagePrince...I am a bit disappointed that you invited these guys and allowed all this happen. This was supposed to be OUR fun night out; it was supposed to be about us, not about these guys in their "magic" low 11-sec. 335i.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |

Last edited by sflgator; 11-11-2007 at 05:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2007, 04:42 PM   #52
RedGT3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: .2 GT3/M3cs

I think I'm still going to the track on 11/30. I like to see what kind of performance gains I got with the JB2. Hope to see you guys there.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2007, 05:28 PM   #53
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
btw -- NYCGarbagePrince...I am a bit disappointed that you invited these guys and allowed all this happen. This was supposed to be OUR fun night out; it was supposed to be about us, not about these guys in their "magic" low 11-sec. 335i.
Yeah, I am at a loss of words. I have no idea where any of this came from. The kid really has no sensibility or maturity. As he showed quite evidently in his thread. He has no respect for the forum or for anyone else. I really have nothing else to say besides I apologize for exposing someone to the forum that obviously was not ready to interact with the rest of the world. I would appreciate not being associated with any of this because truthfully my initial intentions were good. I tell all 335i owners I meet about e90post.com because of the vast amount of information that is on the site. What they do with it is their prerogative. I have been reading this site since I ordered my car in Oct of 06 and began adding my own experiences a few months after that. My whole reason for modding my car has been to have a fast 335i.. not the fastest. There are those out there that only care about being faster or better than everyone else, when all I really ever wanted is to know I have a fast car. I will finish up by saying once again I am sorry for the circus this has become. But I am sure when the day comes it will be about e90post.com's community and having fun enjoying our cars together. Good Luck and Be safe.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2007, 06:15 PM   #54
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, I am at a loss of words. I have no idea where any of this came from. The kid really has no sensibility or maturity. As he showed quite evidently in his thread. He has no respect for the forum or for anyone else. I really have nothing else to say besides I apologize for exposing someone to the forum that obviously was not ready to interact with the rest of the world. I would appreciate not being associated with any of this because truthfully my initial intentions were good. I tell all 335i owners I meet about e90post.com because of the vast amount of information that is on the site. What they do with it is their prerogative. I have been reading this site since I ordered my car in Oct of 06 and began adding my own experiences a few months after that. My whole reason for modding my car has been to have a fast 335i.. not the fastest. There are those out there that only care about being faster or better than everyone else, when all I really ever wanted is to know I have a fast car. I will finish up by saying once again I am sorry for the circus this has become. But I am sure when the day comes it will be about e90post.com's community and having fun enjoying our cars together. Good Luck and Be safe.
Thank you for your apologies; I know you're a good guy and your intentions are decent. I would suggest that since you know vip_tuning that maybe you could ask him nicely if he and his boy, DonutBoi561 wouldn't mind going to Moroso to video his runs on a different night and leave us out of it for now (as we didn't invited this whole circus act to "our" event)...is there any reason he cannot do this? It really would be the right thing to do.

Like I said, he will get plenty of attention once he has proven himself and his custom parts after he posts up videos, dynos, and timeslips. Personally, I do not want to be a part of it as many of us feel. If his car can truly do what he's predicting, then he will have plenty of customers. In the meantime, I think we should keep our plan as is for now for 11/30, and we all know that you may just have as fast a car as vip_tuning anyhow (with similar mods). I will call you Mon. to discuss further. Thank you.

Appreciate 0
      11-11-2007, 06:23 PM   #55
RedGT3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: .2 GT3/M3cs

NCY is not your fault. You were just trying to bring new people to the site so they could share their findings and or results about modding the N54 engine. I for one thank you for doing that. Who knows maybe this guys are going to build the next Procede killer. Only time will tell. See you guys on 11/30
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2007, 10:17 AM   #56
korish079
Banned
Rep
Drives: e90 335

Quote:
cry me a river. do i need to buy you a box of tissues???? how old are you? honestly you sound like you are about 10 years old. the track is public to everyone and everyone should be able to go there when they want. not when a 10 year old cry baby say so. :sad0147: you are a hater period. get a life bro. i will be looking for you at the track cry baby.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #57
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by korish079 View Post
cry me a river. do i need to buy you a box of tissues???? how old are you? honestly you sound like you are about 10 years old. the track is public to everyone and everyone should be able to go there when they want. not when a 10 year old cry baby say so. :sad0147: you are a hater period. get a life bro. i will be looking for you at the track cry baby.
If you live in Long Beach, CA, then why do you care and why are you posting in this thread? Believe me, I am much older than you and much more mature. You obviously do not know the history of what's been going on here, so STFU and mind your own business!

This is the first part of my friend, NYCGarbagePrince's quote in his post above...

"Yeah, I am at a loss of words. I have no idea where any of this came from. The kid really has no sensibility or maturity. As he showed quite evidently in his thread. He has no respect for the forum or for anyone else. I really have nothing else to say besides I apologize for exposing someone to the forum that obviously was not ready to interact with the rest of the world. I would appreciate not being associated with any of this because truthfully my initial intentions were good."

We are trying to avoid a bad situation with ppl who have pissed a few ppl off and invited themselves to our event that I organized. We cannot stop them from going, but we can ask them respectfully to do their own thing on a different night to avoid any problems and animosity. That is the mature thing to do...I guess you wouldn't understand.

Last edited by sflgator; 11-12-2007 at 02:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2007, 12:23 PM   #58
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [10.00]
awwww...shit...here we go....
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2007, 03:16 PM   #59
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

hmm
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2007, 03:27 PM   #60
RRGOO7
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iheLLraiseR View Post
awwww...shit...here we go....
:sad0147:
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2007, 05:42 PM   #61
P1XIE
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BIGGER TURBO'D 335I

YES SIR ....i think you guys buy from him right? i talked to your dad once when he brought the gt3 over

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRGOO7 View Post
Ben?
wheelsboutique.com
prototechonline.com
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2007, 06:06 PM   #62
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

poo
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2007, 08:07 PM   #63
bimmermansfl
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 F82 M4

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Damn, what is going on? I don't check this thread for a few days and it's turned into a challenge. I didn't see the post that was removed but this site is supposed to bring fellow enthusiasts together to share ideas, information and help one another. I'm passing up on some sweet tickets to the HEAT game that night to go hang out and watch all of you race. Let's have a good time and I'm down for heading over to Yardhouse after...

Appreciate 0
      11-13-2007, 08:09 PM   #64
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmermansfl View Post
Damn, what is going on? I don't check this thread for a few days and it's turned into a challenge. I didn't see the post that was removed but this site is supposed to bring fellow enthusiasts together to share ideas, information and help one another. I'm passing up on some sweet tickets to the HEAT game that night to go hang out and watch all of you race. Let's have a good time and I'm down for heading over to Yardhouse after...
you should tune in more often, this is better than Days of Our Lives.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2007, 10:08 PM   #65
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmermansfl View Post
bimmermansfl -- Clear your Inbox; would like to send you a PM.

Appreciate 0
      11-13-2007, 10:28 PM   #66
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [10.00]
Quote:
bimmermansfl -- Clear your Inbox; would like to send you a PM.
damn...i guess he really doesn't visit here that often.
Appreciate 0