E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > SETX 2011 335i E90 w/PS2 80k mi

05-04-2018, 03:57 PM   #1
Dekansnowman
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Sedan Space Grey

SETX 2011 335i E90 w/PS2 80k mi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,000.00

Item Interest
Hi everyone. Finished my project to build this car and had some fun enjoying this machine. Like my previous BMW, I'm only selling to move onto another project. I have a condition, and that condition is building a car and being super excited about all the nice parts, and as soon as it's done I'm bored of it. It really sucks, but I've sold cool cars to people that don't want to deal with the hassle and by the time I'm done, you get a cool car with all the kinks ironed out already.

Mods:
Pure Stage 2 w/ GFB DV Valve and Inlet
Wagner 6" FMIC
VRSF CP/DP
BMW Intake
AEM Meth kit (Installed very neat and hidden)
Fuel-It TBI for full E85
Boost Concepts Stage 2 LPFP
MFactory Diff
ST Coils
Apex Arc 19s (Concave all around so they don't look staggered)
Tuned by Wedge for Pump w/meth, E85, and C16
XHP Tuned (6AT)

The good:
No CEL and both airbag and blower motor recall have been done. The blower motor had no issues before and was inspected for the beginning of the short. They replaced both immediately after I made a tactful message to BMW on Facebook.

The car has only been driven "Hard" when I have to do a log for Ken to review but besides that its been driven on the weekends only since I have a company vehicle. I will however take it to the next dyno meet IF I'm free just to satisfy curiosity on power levels.

TRANSFERRABLE ROUTE 66 WARRANTY FOR TWO MORE YEARS!!! Yes I got the warranty and I'm still good for 2 years or to 100k miles. Currently at 80ish so you'll have plenty of time to be covered and BMW Dealers are approved. My local BMW Dealer has done work and I have receipts for it. Obviously calling any dealer with my VIN will give you the full rundown also.

The Bad: (This has been resolved by BMW replacing two pullies.)

The damn tensioner is squeaking again after just getting done a couple hundred miles ago. I have an appointment set up for next week so as long as I stay free and work doesn't kill me it'll be addressed again. Just being honest.

Conclusion:

I like the car, it's a blast, and it's nice to have a car like this with a warranty. My local dealer has zero issue working on the car because R66 pays without question. That amount of piece of mind is priceless because as you know, modding a car starts to weigh a certain amount of liability if something goes wrong. This is worry-free ownership as I've had for the last two years.

I have this financed through PenFed but they will transfer everything once paid or you can call them to get financed and take over.

I also won't hesitate to facilitate shipping if you're not local. I've done it with my previous sale and it was painless. I'm including the link to that thread as well from E46 Fanatics.
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1022926

Feel free to ask any questions.

Roger
832-803-3153
roger.delacruz@comcast.net

Attached Images

PURE Stage 2 w/Inlet | Full E85 | Wedge Tuned | Alpina TCU | BMS Intake | Wagner 6" FMIC | VRSF Chargepipe | VRSF Downpipe | Boost Concepts Stage 2 LPFP | Fuel-It TBI | AEM Meth/Water | MFactory LSD | ST Coilovers | GFB DV Valve | N20 MAP

Last edited by Dekansnowman; 12-13-2018 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: Added XHP Tuning and 6AT designation.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2018, 09:14 PM   #2
Dekansnowman
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Price drop to 18k.

Also tension pulley was not cause of the squeak, it was the idler pulley. Either way, it was replaced by the local BMW Dealer along with OFHG and ABS sensors. Fresh oil change and currently at 82k miles.

A new set of coilpacks are also coming tomorrow so those will be installed in the evening. Started getting a misfire when i got close to 8lbs of boost and when it was consistently happening I figured I would replace all 6. All OEM Delphi units by the way.
PURE Stage 2 w/Inlet | Full E85 | Wedge Tuned | Alpina TCU | BMS Intake | Wagner 6" FMIC | VRSF Chargepipe | VRSF Downpipe | Boost Concepts Stage 2 LPFP | Fuel-It TBI | AEM Meth/Water | MFactory LSD | ST Coilovers | GFB DV Valve | N20 MAP
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2018, 09:55 PM   #3
Dekansnowman
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Update for the new coilpacks being installed and everything running nicely. Still for sale.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2018, 08:43 AM   #4
335iboosted
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Appreciate 0
      12-13-2018, 07:02 PM   #5
Dekansnowman
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Price updated $15,000. Motivated to sell.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2019, 09:56 PM   #6
HKD126
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i, 2009 335xi

Any dyno numbers?
Appreciate 0