E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > BimmerCode Expert question

05-24-2023, 11:05 PM   #1
BlackNight28
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Garage List
Unhappy BimmerCode Expert question

along with owning a fairly advanced scan tool, I decided to purchase BimmerLink and BimmerCode (along with a dongle to run the software). Since my BMW is a older model and pretty basic, the codeable items are a bit limited (yes I have the list of codeible options). I have enjoyed learning the aps and use them most every day (Link dashboard is nice). But I've run short on what the aps make available in the basic mode. I'm third generation German but was never taught the mother tongue and so the expert mode might as well be greek (or in this case, German) to me. Has anyone gone to the trouble of doing a comprehensive interpertation of the expert mode to English? I've been looking, but thus far nothing. I probably won't get ProTools as I couldn't stand any more dissappointment.

should have done my research. someplace this exists but beyond my reach.

Last edited by BlackNight28; 05-28-2023 at 11:00 PM.. Reason: ignorance on my part
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2023, 08:34 AM   #2
Dynamics99
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 & E90 335i 6MT MSport

You could use NCS Dummy to check the English translations for each module. I am trying to see if I can find the module and parameter responsible for the exhaust flap so I don't have to plug it or disconnect it.
Appreciate 1